Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Calling All GOATS!

Started by GobbleNut, February 10, 2024, 08:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

. You try hard, sir. It's pretty clear that GOATS are always on your mind. Do you get a nervous twitch whenever you hear that word?

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

GobbleNut

...Got the confirmation from crow that he is back and is "in".  Looks like the entire squad is back from 2023.   :icon_thumright:

crow

JeffC

Okay I am on STRIKE!! till you Grummpies wake up and talk Guesswho into staying!!!
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

GobbleNut

Quote from: JeffC on February 15, 2024, 08:04:12 AM
Okay I am on STRIKE!! till you Grummpies wake up and talk Guesswho into staying!!!

We're doing our best...but the boy is pretty stubborn...   ::) :)
Then again, if it makes you ease up on us, we may have to consider the pros and cons...   ;D :toothy9:

FullChoke

Tell Guesswho to give me a call if he wants to be on a GREAT team. We'll take him, and not call him a boy.  :TooFunny:

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

GobbleNut

Quote from: FullChoke on February 15, 2024, 12:13:07 PM
Tell Guesswho to give me a call if he wants to be on a GREAT team. We'll take him, and not call him a boy.  :TooFunny:

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

Good luck trying to sign him.  The contract he wanted with the GOATS was significantly higher than we could afford.  We added up all of our "discretionary funds" and came up with five dollars and eighty-three cents.  He would settle for nothing less than six. We had to reluctantly let him go...   ;D

JeffC

STRIKE OVER.... Guessnot is going to hang around and save you sorry bunch of Grumpies

JeffC

Now "Reject" on the other hand should be sent packing for his choice of clothing... :TooFunny: :toothy12: :TooFunny:

JeffC

And someone should really check the meds "Hapless" is taking....

JeffC

Hey GN it looks like "Reject" got stuck in fence again!!

Happy

I just was just testing out the meds that Guesswho said he was going to quit taking.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

JeffC

And while your at it he needs his diaper changed

JeffC

Think old "Reject" posted this in our thread when he wanted to post it in "Tinder"

zelmo1

I'm seeing a little " goat envy" going on here. Lots of attention here. Did any of you goats get flowers 2for Valentines day that were" anonymous".  :z-flirtysmile3: :z-flirtysmile3: Just an observation, Z