OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pinhoti Mouth Calls

Started by RND1983, February 08, 2024, 07:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RND1983

For those of you who like Dave's mouth calls (yes I'm quite sure he makes them by hand) I was on Mack's PW and noticed he has a few new calls that are not on his website yet. One of which is a purple combo cut. He already makes a green reverse combo, but this is a true combo cut. I use the purple ghost out west and for soft stuff hunting easterns and they are all extremely well made. I've not found a ghost cut that compares and I've tried many. Looking forward to seeing how this call runs and how it is stretched compared to other combo cuts I like.

I probably should have just kept this post to myself because it'll probably open up another can of worms like the other thread LOL. But I'm sure there are some that do swear by his mouth calls and can maybe add this one the their arsenal. I am not a paid spokesperson for Pinhoti. Have a great day everyone.

Chief Razor

A friend tried all three and he said they were all pretty good. He said the purple was his favorite. I was going to give them a try and forgot all about it. Thanks

jdub2041

He makes a good one!! I like the purple.

Meleagris gallopavo

The ones I've tried of his were pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

joey46

I just ordered two.  We'll see.

Mick2394

I used the blue and grey last season and found I liked the grey a bit more, grabbed a purple for this season and so far so good, they will be my go to again this season!
Semper Fi

msm210

I've tried all three after using the Gray Ghost
for a couple years, but I've settled on the Purple Ghost.  Seems like I can get better sounds more easily, especially the whines and whistles.  Bought 2 for this year but will see if anything jumps while at the NWTF Convention next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk