OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by ncwoodsman, December 20, 2023, 01:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncwoodsman

SOLD - Please delete

ncwoodsman

SOLD

Tail Feathers

Folks I bought the same ones last year for about $1100.  I have no doubt Tetra could reprogram them for your hearing needs and this price is excellent. I was very impressed with Tetra customer service during my testing and purchase.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

ncwoodsman

Quote from: Tail Feathers on January 08, 2024, 04:48:47 PM
Folks I bought the same ones last year for about $1100.  I have no doubt Tetra could reprogram them for your hearing needs and this price is excellent. I was very impressed with Tetra customer service during my testing and purchase.

Thank you for chiming in on these Tetras. I figured I could let them go at a good price to help out a fellow hunter who could use them. I can about guarantee if someone tries them on they will be purchasing them. They truly are remarkable hearing devices.

Tail Feathers

I was amazed.  Hunted with a buddy in FL and heard nothing all morning.  He then told me the bird gobbled a dozen times about 200 yards away.  My hearing aids picked up nothing.
I went home and bought the Tetra's before my home season started.  I could hear every one my grandson could hear.  Went on to NE and SD and heard the gobbles that the other guys heard.  I was amazed at how well they work.  Someone will get a good deal on these.
Bump to the top.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!