turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Slate call display

Started by mozart_hunter, May 08, 2023, 05:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mozart_hunter

Anyone have any leads on a display that is good for slate calls? Etsy/Amazon or somewhere else. Thanks.

aclawrence

I'm working on a design that I think will be really nice and I haven't seen any others like it before. The production is a little tricky so it's taking me a while to get them going. I don't have any other good options for you in the meantime.

Meleagris gallopavo

I got some ideas from looking at hockey puck displays on Etsy.  Maybe you could ask them to make the slots bigger for pot calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Louisiana Longbeard

I found a wooden gun cabinet at an estate sale. I took the door off and gutted the inside and built shelves. Works and looks amazing. Will hold a bunch of calls to boot

Louisiana Longbeard

Boykin Hollow

check out Maytom Wood works in NY,  he made a display for me for my daughters call.  If you have an idea he can make anything

Notsoyoungturk

Check out Red Mist Displays, Mark Hughes, on Facebook
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Sir-diealot

This one is clearly much to big, but they do have them smaller and they would work nice for calls I do believe. They are for displaying dishes or picture frames. Oh if you have an old hutch many of them the shelves can be flipped over and will have slats cut for displaying dishes instead of just the normal flat side.

https://www.amazon.com/TRIPAR-23-1210-Walnut-Plate-Stand/dp/B000LNV8M0/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2CMBVF0MYA7SJ&keywords=Easels+Plate+Display+Stands&qid=1683803211&refinements=p_n_feature_twenty_browse-bin%3A3254101011&rnid=3254097011&s=home-garden&sprefix=easels+plate+display+stands%2Cgarden%2C118&sr=1-3
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Dazzler

Quote from: Notsoyoungturk on May 10, 2023, 03:26:32 PM
Check out Red Mist Displays, Mark Hughes, on Facebook
Wow. Those are really nice.