OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Kenetrek gaiters

Started by Old Timer, April 23, 2023, 04:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Timer

Amazon must really love this customer, I send more stuff back. Most of the time it just does not fit. Just got my gaiters this afternoon Kenetrek brushed camo. Light and quiet. Went by what they recommended 11.5 boot buy a large is what I was told. Pulled calf strap in all the way they were so bunched up and just plain uncomfortable. Season opens next week so I guess it`s rubber boots again. Very hard to buy anything local anymore. I guess Amazon is the new catalog era. 

Gooserbat

You must have bird legs.  I have a size 13 and wear the XL.  I wish they were bigger
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Old Timer

nope pretty good size legs. I`m stumped no pun intended.

HillclimberWV

The only complaint i have with my kennetrek gaiters is not being able to get the top strap tight enough sometimes. I admittedly have chicken legs but with a size 13 boot so I'm not suprised. They are still more comfortable than a no name pair i had that was elastic at the top.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Old Timer

Quote from: HillclimberWV on April 24, 2023, 01:20:06 PM
The only complaint i have with my kennetrek gaiters is not being able to get the top strap tight enough sometimes. I admittedly have chicken legs but with a size 13 boot so I'm not suprised. They are still more comfortable than a no name pair i had that was elastic at the top.
That is my problem cannot sinch them as tight as I would like. What size did you go with? Thanks

HillclimberWV

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Jfowler82

I am tall and skinny with bird legs lol size 11 boot . I got the medium size after searching for info on the fit and they seem to run large when it comes to the calf size . They work great with plenty of room to tighten the strap below the knee.

olemossyhorns

I wear a 12/13 in boots and went with size large. I do wish the calf size was a little smaller and I don't have small legs by any means.

wvmntnhick

Try Kings Camo gaiters. Mine have been pretty decent in my opinion. Don't use them often though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk