OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Too Nerve wracking

Started by zelmo1, April 16, 2023, 08:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

I'm going to have a heart attack and I know I have zero chance at beating 400 other rabid turkey hunters.  :OGturkeyhead: Z

Lcmacd 58

turkey stew

I figured that out last year when this system started. Every year more people join this site that are tech savvy and they will win every time. One person has won 2 times. Once last year and this year. I figure you only need one.

Rickv

Getting harder everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Gobbler

I'll be making more , rest assured it better that waiting 7 years or more and watching the calls being resold for profit

I'll be doing some in the next few weeks with some higher  post count requirements etc..
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BennieGobbler

Love the fact we all have a shot.  Def tough with some fast internet out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Print by Madison, on Flickr

Lcmacd 58

The last 1 went in 11 seconds .... that's quik

Jroddc

Quote from: Lcmacd 58 on April 16, 2023, 10:55:27 PM
The last 1 went in 11 seconds .... that's quik
Yup tell me about it I don't stand a chance  :help:

Tom007

Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 16, 2023, 08:35:18 PM
I'll be making more , rest assured it better that waiting 7 years or more and watching the calls being resold for profit

I'll be doing some in the next few weeks with some higher  post count requirements etc..

Beautiful calls there for sure!
"Solo hunter"

Lcmacd 58

vt35mag

I have very fast internet (fiber optic), and even with the phone in my hand at the time I got the notifications there was already 2 responses to one of the calls, and 3 responses on the other.

Lcmacd 58

Lol
And I thought it was just me ....

turkey stew

Quote from: vt35mag on April 17, 2023, 07:37:13 AM
I have very fast internet (fiber optic), and even with the phone in my hand at the time I got the notifications there was already 2 responses to one of the calls, and 3 responses on the other.
Wow! I do'nt.have nothing close to the tech you have! I would have to be given a 2 minute advantage to possibly score! LOL It will take me more than 7 years to maybe get one.

the Ward

Don't get discouraged, keep trying and you will eventually get one! I thought the same thing and I finally
got one.I wasn't fast enough to reply first, but the post count requirement won me mine. It is an amazing call, and you will be glad you kept trying. I'm glad O.G. is trying to get these into members hands to hunt with!

turkey stew

It will never happen. I accept my fate! I just can't beleive that hunters have scored on more than 1. I guess I was raised  that you allow other people the chance to get something if you already have one.