turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Okay ....here's my schedule for the remainder of the season

Started by Old Gobbler, April 07, 2023, 07:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroddc

Thanks Shannon for all you do! Honestly I'd be happy with any call you make regardless of the wood. I just gotta get quicker at the draw to get one I guess

Lcmacd 58

If theres a list I would like to be on it. I'm too slow on my phone and my season ends the 1st week of may. So I can wait if need be. But like I said if theres a list I sure hope I'm on it.
I'm new here for the most part and have just started really looking into these gorgeous calls you make but from what I've seen you make a dandy.
Hope I'll eventually own 1.
Thnx

ditchdigger

Serious question here. How does a person reply to the post in 4 seconds or even 10 seconds? By the time I see the post, it is long gone and I'm 2 hrs late.

Birdhunr

I would appreciate a spot on a list, I am too old for the internet game as well,

Tyoung

Keep doing you and let the chips fall where they may. Glad you allow everyone an opportunity for a lil turkey killing machine. No way to please all the people all the time. Thank you!!

caneman

Thanks for the update Shannon. I work with snakewood and it is a pain but when it comes out right it is the best.

Lcmacd 58

I'll keep trying....everyone get lucky once in a while
Thnx for the update

Old Gobbler

Looking to possibly get 1-2 calls made up by Sunday ..they will likely be Snakewood  , Snakewood calls are 325 , due to the materials cost

All others are 275 to

I will be making calls for the throughout the month of April and hopefully May

It will be first come first serve for the near future
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Tyoung

Notsoyoungturk

Looking forward to seeing them.  I bet they will be gorgeous.  I wonder if I need to install tapatalk on my phone.  By the time i see it on my computer, several people have already responded.  Can anyone that uses it tell me if it makes a difference.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

vt35mag

Quote from: Notsoyoungturk on April 16, 2023, 03:36:40 PM
Looking forward to seeing them.  I bet they will be gorgeous.  I wonder if I need to install tapatalk on my phone.  By the time i see it on my computer, several people have already responded.  Can anyone that uses it tell me if it makes a difference.
If you don't have Tapatalk you might as well forget it.

Since I've got a new phone I have not been able to get notifications on my phone and I've been round and round making sure I am updated and have ALL notifications on, proper battery settings etc, and it still doesn't seem to work. Hopefully I get it fixed here shortly.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JeffC

all you lurkers might as well hang it up, I just spent $4000.00 on the best middle eastern robo calling/ computer jamming/ responding device on the black market. Been sending 117 messages a nano second to Old  Gobbler...just hope my generator dont run out of gas before he posts. Anybody have any bitcoin laying around, need to make another payment to get my lottery winnings.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr