only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

GIVEAWAY! #31 YOU ARE THE WINNER! Cocobolo Trumpet with Buffalo mouthpiece

Started by moyehow, March 21, 2023, 10:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Upfold99

Thanks for the opportunity!

Home State FL.

Season starred last weekend for me. I have a couple of trumpets, but this first year I been confident enough to use one in the woods.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

ScottTaulbee

Quote from: moyehow on March 21, 2023, 10:33:31 AM
Tell me state you hunt and when your season begins!   Also tell me if you have ever used a trumpet!   I will pick winner by doing a random number draw from the computer.  I will post it live on my Facebook page.  Good luck!   Appreciate y'all!! 

Moye Howard.   DeadBirdWalking
Kentucky. April 15th and yes I've used one for the last 5 years or so. Thank you for the opportunity. I also don't do Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbcoach

North Carolina here with our opener on April 8th.  I've never tried a trumpet but would enjoy the challenge.  I appreciate the opportunity, that is a beautiful call.

raywa

Thanks for the opportunity!
I'm in Tennessee and it opens April 15th. I've never hunted with a trumpet call. I would like to learn how to use one.

chbarnha

I'm in Virginia, I have used one, wouldn't say I am 100% proficient but getting better all the time.

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

fishr64

Our Youth Season in Pennsylvania is April 22nd, which we're taking my niece out for, and the regular season starts April 29th. I just started with a trumpet last year and am really enjoying learning the nuances of how they run.

Thank you for your generosity and the opportunity at one of your beautiful calls sir!!

randywallace

MS began March 15.  Been using a wingbones for about 30 years and a trumpet for about 15 or so.  Good luck this year to everyone.

shoer2

Mississippi 15 have hunted with a trumpet for along time.

Gobbler428

Thank you very much. I hunt in South Carolina and our season in the lower part of the state started 3/22.  Our season in the upper part of the state starts 4/1. The last two turkeys I've killed were brought to the gun with a trumpet. i don't do face book.

rong

The state of Tennessee! Our season begins April 15th. I've been running a trumpet and wingbone since I began many years ago. Thanks for the opportunity. I've always enjoyed the photos you post of your trumpets on FB.

turkey stew

Michigan, May 1st. Yes, I use a trumpet. Thank you for the opportunity. Have an awesome day!

sixbird

New Jersey. April 24th (can't wait!)
I live to turkey hunt. I mean, it's actually my life!
Just learning trumpets, enthused about them!

gmbellew

I hunt MO, KS, and sometimes NE. Hunt mid-April through mid-May. I use trumpets, and would love to give yours a shot!

silvestris

Louisiana starts April 2.  Been using suction calls forever.  I don't use facebook.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Tom007

NJ opener 4-24, PA opener 4-29, NY opener 5-1. Yes, I do have trumpets and use them. Thank you for your support.....
"Solo hunter"