turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

GIVEAWAY! #31 YOU ARE THE WINNER! Cocobolo Trumpet with Buffalo mouthpiece

Started by moyehow, March 21, 2023, 10:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyehow

Tell me state you hunt and when your season begins!   Also tell me if you have ever used a trumpet!   I will pick winner by doing a random number draw from the computer.  I will post it live on my Facebook page.  Good luck!   Appreciate y'all!! 

Moye Howard.   DeadBirdWalking

Packaged and Shipped!  Congrats Mark!! 

Prohunter3509

Mississippi  and yes I been working with one about 2 years some days I can make it sing so.e not so good
I dont do facebook

kayl

Wisconsin here. I drew season "D", so I'll be hunting May 10-16 :-/
This is my second season turkey hunting. I hope to harvest one to make my own wingbone call. My daughter will be doing the youth hunt and if she gets one we'll make her a wingbone call together too. :)

PharmHunter

Awesome, thank you!  Season starts here in SC tomorrow 3/22.  My oldest son was fortunate enough to kill a bird on youth day this past Saturday that ate up an ABW Trumpet I have from Ricky Padgett. 

Yoder409

Thank you for the opportunity !!!

Don't start in PA til April 29th (unless I can find a youth to call for on the 22nd).

I actually started on a trumpet YESTERDAY.........although it's a pretty low-tech one given to me 30-ish years ago.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

HillclimberWV

Hunt WV mostly and season starts April 17th. I haven't used a trumpet yet but started using a wingbone last year. Would love to win and try the trumpet.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

SwampRooster17

Thanks for the opportunity!
I'm in SC and it opens April 1st. I got into trumpets ab 5 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainhunter1

Georgia - I only hunt public land mtn land, so for me the season will begin on April 8th. I have been playing wingbones/trumpets for about three years. I'm killing turkeys with them, but still feel like I am a work in progress.

I want to say a big thank you for your generosity. I've heard good things about your calls. And let me say congrats to the winner in advance in case I do not get to do so later on.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

letinmfly

Thanks for the opportunity Moye!!

I hunt in Delaware and season opens April 8.  Yes I do use a trumpet.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

RaspyD

Nice looking trumpet!!
I hunt in Virginia and the season opens April 8th and I have used a trumpet.
Perfection Turkey Calls

TScottW99

I'm in Virginia, our season starts on April 8. I've never owned or used a trumpet. That is a beautiful call, thanks for the chance.
"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

WildTigerTrout

Thank you for the opportunity.  Pennsylvania season starts April 29. Guesswho made me a trumpet call out of Georgia river cane. I won it here on a Veteran giveaway.  Sounds real good when I get it right. I need more practice though as it's my first try using one.  I would love to try another one.  I don't do Facebook either.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Lone Star Eastern

TX, April 22, I have not used a trumpet before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RLAG

Season in sc starts tomorrow. I've been running a few different ones for the last couple years

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

tracker#1