turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Some Rare Calls

Started by Hunter1979, March 15, 2023, 05:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter1979

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so please feel free to move/delete if necessary. So, I was really into turkey calls 5-10 years ago. I still have a pretty big collection of calls, but I've found myself going back to the same 3-4 calls for hunting purposes.  There are a few calls that I'm too afraid to hunt because I'd be too afraid they'd get lost or damaged.  So, since they've been sitting around, I've been toying with the idea of selling them.  The problem is, I don't ever see them come up for sale, so I'm not sure what to ask.  About 5 years ago, I probably had a good idea, but now, I just don't know where to start price wise. Anyway, if anyone could give me an idea on pricing, please let me know.

Calls:

Dymondwood Laminate Cacklin' Crystal

Lon Trice Clear Acrylic Fans

Mike Yingling Cast Cactus Copper and Titanium

Bill Lyman Snakewood Bead Blasted Raw Aluminum (to my knowledge, it was the only Snakewood he made... But that could have changed!)

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

3bailey3

I will give you a $100 for the Trice.

Tom007

Very nice collection....good luck.......you will get offers for sure
"Solo hunter"

chbarnha

I would be interested in the Lyman and halloran if you decide on a price, was gonna say the trice but somebody wants that one already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

HookedonHooks

Quote from: 3bailey3 on March 15, 2023, 08:01:02 PM
I will give you a $100 for the Trice.
Lon gets more than that for his clear acrylics now. The etched turkey fans won't be done ever again because the rim of his pot design has changed to an angled wall and the etching doesn't apply evenly. These are rare, and easily worth $250-300.

PharmHunter

I'll take the cacklin crystal.  PM sent

BMAC_Turkeys

Ill go $110 on the trice  :)

Hunter1979

Thanks everyone for the input, I appreciate it.  I have a lot of PMs to sort though, I'll get to them, I promise.  Work has not been great this morning so I haven't had time, but I will.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk