News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This is the truth I am here to say I'm the one that showed that A

Started by Sir-diealot, March 09, 2023, 10:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Turkeybutt on March 09, 2023, 03:52:31 PM
Might not want to show your face at the supermarket anytime soon Steve. They'll post flyers with your image with your pants down.
"ALERT" Be on the look out for this elderly gentlemen. Beard, graying hair, no belt or suspenders. Been know to peruse the frozen food isle as well as the produce isle.
Do not approach or engage him! Contact Management ASAP!

Congrats on the weight lost.
Why do you think the GF does all the shopping now?

Quote from: Tail Feathers on March 09, 2023, 04:32:30 PM
:TooFunny:  At least you had on some underwear!  Life occasionally deals us some embarrassing moments, laugh at them and retell the story when you can. 

My wife had a similar thing happen to her.  Our daughter was being baptized, we were standing in from of a church full of people.  She had lost a lot of weight and as we stood up front with the preacher talking, her slip just dropped to the floor.   :TooFunny:  Our older daughter saw it, and kicked it mostly out of sight.  I doubt 20 people saw it, but she was mortified.  We still laugh about that one.

Having grown up with sisters I know how much that terrifies them. Much bigger audience than I had.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

RutnNStrutn

Funny story!!!
Keep that weight off, and enjoy the rewards for your hard work, especially in the turkey woods!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

dah

To funny , been a long day , thank all of you for the laugh , I needed that .

Tsgman

Congratulations,  and keep up the good work!Thank you for sharing, I needed a laugh

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

captpete

Thanks for starting my day off with a good laugh!! Congrats on weight loss.

Old Timer

Good going Steve! That accomplishment takes a lot of determination.

Treerooster

That title sounds like it comes from the Commander Cody song Hot Rod Lincoln with a few twists in the words.
No?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=868DSi85odQ

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Treerooster on March 10, 2023, 02:54:39 PM
That title sounds like it comes from the Commander Cody song Hot Rod Lincoln with a few twists in the words.
No?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=868DSi85odQ
Yes, that was the idea :D

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Treerooster

Great song, especially when ya got a ways to go and an open road in front of you.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Treerooster on March 10, 2023, 03:37:32 PM
Great song, especially when ya got a ways to go and an open road in front of you.
Always liked Running Down a Dream by Tom Petty while driving as well, reminds me of my teenage years riding around with my cousin Pauly as that is what we were doing when we first heard the song.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 09, 2023, 07:38:43 PM
Funny story!!!
Keep that weight off, and enjoy the rewards for your hard work, especially in the turkey woods!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Glad you liked it, always working at it.

Quote from: dah on March 09, 2023, 10:40:34 PM
To funny , been a long day , thank all of you for the laugh , I needed that .
Glad we could help.

Quote from: Tsgman on March 09, 2023, 10:50:13 PM
Congratulations,  and keep up the good work!Thank you for sharing, I needed a laugh

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

You're quite welcome and I will keep working at it.

Quote from: captpete on March 10, 2023, 08:01:45 AM
Thanks for starting my day off with a good laugh!! Congrats on weight loss.

You're quite welcome and thanks.

Quote from: Old Timer on March 10, 2023, 10:29:39 AM
Good going Steve! That accomplishment takes a lot of determination.

Thanks, went to a sports show last night, had Barry Wensel and after had a fish fry and BBQ chicken and free donuts before that, could not have any on my diet and managed to not break the diet.

John Koenig:

jhoward11

Frozen food section, not a good place for a man to loose his britches!!! May want to hang out in the alcohol isle more. Congrats on the weight lose!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: jhoward11 on March 13, 2023, 10:55:49 AM
Frozen food section, not a good place for a man to loose his britches!!! May want to hang out in the alcohol isle more. Congrats on the weight lose!
I can't have alcohol on my diet! Besides that if a bag of veggies breaks it is not big deal, a bottle of booze breaks I could end up a eunuch!

John Koenig: