turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bill Davis?

Started by coachmitchel, February 13, 2011, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachmitchel

Anyone got Bill Davis at Pure Gold contact info?  I had before the site went down, I don't think he has been on since?  Thanks!

Old Gobbler

Click on the PG banner on top - talked to him last week he is one busy guy with the convention coming so soon --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

shootumindaface

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 14, 2011, 12:32:51 AM
Click on the PG banner on top - talked to him last week he is one busy guy with the convention coming so soon --Shannon
I think he is asking for his personal contact info that he posted on the Old Forum

BigPeck215

i know his name is "progunner"

coachmitchel

Bill had sent me is number before the crash, searching the members, I don't think he has came back on yet.

shootumindaface

Quote from: coachmitchel on February 14, 2011, 04:09:46 PM
Bill had sent me is number before the crash, searching the members, I don't think he has came back on yet.
Hes not too tech savvy.. Prolly cant figure how to get back on :lol:

Gobble!

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 14, 2011, 05:22:01 PM
Quote from: coachmitchel on February 14, 2011, 04:09:46 PM
Hes not too tech savvy.. Prolly cant figure how to get back on :lol:

:TooFunny:

This gives you a reason to go to the convention!

bbcoach

Coach,

I ordered a .670 Pure Gold for my 835, from Bill, back in December and he can be reached at, quicktec@bellsouth.net.

Before the OG website went down, Bill had posted that Pure Gold had been acquired by a different person and that they were in the process of getting things cleaned up around the shop and getting the company back to being a TOP NOTCH customer based company.  I haven't heard from him lately so I can only assume that he is working some long hours.

VAHUNTER

Quote from: bbcoach on February 14, 2011, 07:45:27 PM
Coach,

I ordered a .670 Pure Gold for my 835, from Bill, back in December and he can be reached at, quicktec@bellsouth.net.

Before the OG website went down, Bill had posted that Pure Gold had been acquired by a different person and that they were in the process of getting things cleaned up around the shop and getting the company back to being a TOP NOTCH customer based company.  I haven't heard from him lately so I can only assume that he is working some long hours.
i think gameacc.net switched hands. you can see Bill full line up there now
Good things come to those who wait