turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hey guys ....

Started by Old Gobbler, March 12, 2023, 07:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

I'll be on vacation starting this next Friday ...I'll be guiding clients for Osceola turkey hunts, me hunting  ...and then after we've had our fun I might be able to make a few more if I'm lucky ....that's if I got lucky

The following week ...I'm back to work , then the first week of April , same routine turkey hunting, I will be traveling, hunting and if lucky ,back home and being able to relax and possibly make some calls

This is the first vacation I've since October..and I was goose/duck hunting in the dakotas do not really a relaxation thing ...for some of you that might not know I'm a serious waterfowler and I make some really good and unique Black bellied/fulvous, plus Wigeon whistles ..I have a pintail call in the developmental stages ...Im a hunting fool !

The reason I'm mentioning that is because I'll explain my yearly cycle ...feb- June/July working like a beast making push pins .....august -, February making whistles like crazy it's been 70-80 hours a week for years on end ....but 2 years I have the option to retire ...and that might very well happen , but most likey 4 more years of UPS ..thank GOD I have my health

So that will afford me the opportunity to actually make calls and have them available...fingers crossed

But anyways...with any luck in the next few weeks I'll have a few push pins available...I'll do them like I've been doing this last 2 seasons ...selling them here ..it's gonna be like this , cause this is the best way I've found to duck collectors and get them into the hands of guys that know how to kill a turkey ..trying to build up the street credibility of push pins in general as solid killers

I'm working on some other projects on other very unique turkey calls ...some stuff people will really find useful ...but that's top secret for now

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

GuideGun

Have an enjoyable time off and kill some birds!
Matt

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Goblen

Shannon, enjoy your vacation and good luck with your  hunting this season. Can't wait to see you new stuff. Hopefully I'll be the first to post for a push pin soon.

SDK

Have fun  and thank you for the great resource!

spurs2bgobblin

Enjoy it man and good luck! Thanks for what you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Greg Massey

Enjoy your hunting and vacation ...

shatcher

I'll be near St. Lucie next week.  Let me know if you are near.

Ranman

Thanks for what you do.. good luck and enjoy your time off..

turkey stew

Have some good R&R! Sounds like you need it! I love waterfowl hunting! Been out west and Canada many times. I already know I will never win the push pin lottery. I would be interested in a Widgeon call if it is'nt a lottery.

fishr64

Have a great vacation sir!! Best of luck to you and your clients!!

the Ward

Have a great vacation, and hope you take a good one! And thank you very much for making
these calls available to us members. Definitely in for a wigeon whistle later this year.Good luck,
and hope the 10 gauge gets to speak!

Tom007

Good luck Shannon, be safe, thank you.
"Solo hunter"

DFelico

Good luck! And as always thanks for the info

RatherBeHunting

Enjoy your "time off" Best wishes for a successful season......enjoy yourself!