OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Macassar Ebony ...last one guys ...my season starts soon

Started by Old Gobbler, March 12, 2023, 03:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

275 for this ONE CALL  plus shipping ...it's the one call in the front only

MACASSAR EBONY ....I can almost guarantee...that the gobblers have never heard anything like this before .. pressured gobblers ...this works when nothing else will

..clucks , purrs, cuts , yelps and a fighting rattle second to NONE

last one for a while ..I'm turkey hunting in a few days and everything grinds to a halt

With that said ...
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Brianb3006

Ctate94

brennan

Big Jeremy

Old Gobbler

-Shannon

MossyOak92

Beautiful call. Good luck this season.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2022) using Tapatalk

brennan

Good luck on the upcoming season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoolGobbler

spurs2bgobblin

Man how in the world are y'all getting on it this quick?

It's always 15 minutes before I even see anything

Congrats to all the lucky ones and good luck this season!

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

turkey stew

Quote from: spurs2bgobblin on March 12, 2023, 05:13:34 PM
Man how in the world are y'all getting on it this quick?

It's always 15 minutes before I even see anything

Congrats to all the lucky ones and good luck this season!

I'm the same way. They sell so fast to these tech savvy guys I'll never get one.l ran out of power trying to play the game today! Congrats to the winner!

Old Gobbler

Don't get frustrated guys ..I'll be making more this season

I can't possibly cater to collectors AND turkey hunters ..there isn't enough calls made to go around

Call collectors and flippers LOVE. waiting lists ...that's exactly why I flat out refuse to do them .....if my calls keep on being sold to call collectors, then the credibility of the call will be eroded because they won't be hunted ....I'm not in the  "looker " show call  business ..lists are a hard no go at this time ,  because of the limited amount I make

, yes they look nice IMO ..that's because someone put some serious effort into it ...and if I'm FORCED to pick a fork in the road ...then I'm hanging a right and selling what limited amount I make to bonafide turkey hunters ,that will call up a nice one with it ...

In the past  ..I know how many I can make a season ,I would accept names to the "list"  I had a ledger and after so many , year 1.. 2..3...4...then it got up to year 7 ..., the first time I went to 7 years I went  absolutely crazy working year round ..even vacations to get caught up. ....not doing this over and over ..only to see them listed up on eBay or resold for huge markups

If something is getting tossed out the balloon to keep it afloat..it's the collectors and their lists ..

If you want a call and your serious, you'll eventually get one , and get one a heck of a lot faster that the list system  .

-Shannon