turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My new Lonnie Sneed order came today!

Started by Hevishot 13, March 08, 2023, 07:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hevishot 13

You all can say what you want, I don't care. There was some talk on here a while back about Lonnie's quality going down hill, craftsmanship lacking, etc. I ordered these calls a month ago and they showed up today. I will say without a doubt, these are the best calls I have ever had from him. His craftsmanship looks better than anything I've ever had, seen, or heard. These calls are perfect! And they sound phenomenal! He told me that the latest wood he acquired for the outlaw hens was special. Man he was not lying!!! I have two older outlaw hens that sound wonderful. They have caused the death of multiple dozen gobblers. These new outlaw hens sound better than any outlaw hen I have ever heard! The new strikers appear to be dymondwood and I believe are my favorite to date of any of his strikers. They will not leave my vest. The call covers are better than any I have ever had. Absolutely beautiful! I mean perfect! My wife said they were stunning, and she's hard to impress. Regardless of what you may have heard, do NOT hesitate to order a call from Mr. Lonnie. You won't be disappointed.

Greg Massey

Notsoyoungturk

Very nice.  Congratulations!  Hope they make some magic happen.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

jmart241

Bedge7767

Jim

Sir-diealot

I did not know he made box calls. Congratulations, I want to get one of his slates eventually.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

EZ

Lonnie's calls only know one thing....how to kill turkeys. Congrats!!!

the Ward

sbbow

Congrats on some true killers from a LEGEND!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkeyhunter99x

Nice looking set of calls! Lonnie's calls are special!

turkey stew

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

roosterstraw

chbarnha

I need to call him and see if he ever got any more ceramic, all I am lacking is a heartbreaker

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Hevishot 13

Quote from: chbarnha on March 11, 2023, 03:48:30 PM
I need to call him and see if he ever got any more ceramic, all I am lacking is a heartbreaker

He told me in February that he has not yet. But I'm going to buy a few different surfaces and see if he will build me a call with them, perhaps a red slate? I have the heart breaker and the terminator already.