only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Shout Out Favorite Local Call Maker

Started by Dhamilton1, March 06, 2023, 04:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomtom97

Roberts turkey calls and Clay Townsend

Big Jeremy

Not really at it much anymore, but Chris Eck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tracker#1

David Halloran, 20 minutes down the road. Great pots and strikers...Great guy to deal with, and his "Crystal Mistress" is always in my vest

davisd9

Mark Prudhomme, Darrin Dawkins, Ricky Padgett, John Dangerfield, Steve Mann, and Irvin Whitt if we talking a couple hours from house or in the state we live. I am sure I am forgetting someone.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gobbler428

Quote from: davisd9 on March 07, 2023, 08:13:00 AM
Mark Prudhomme, Darrin Dawkins, Ricky Padgett, John Dangerfield, Steve Mann, and Irvin Whitt if we talking a couple hours from house or in the state we live. I am sure I am forgetting someone.
Might want to add TJ and Zach

WildTigerTrout

Bill Zearing- Cody Calls.
Al Holbert- Enticer Turkey Calls
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

EZ

Mike Lapp, Scott Basehore, Austy Bott and Brian Vandergrift.

davisd9

Quote from: Gobbler428 on March 07, 2023, 10:12:06 AM
Might want to add TJ and Zach

Forgot Mr. Wendell Lancaster as well and you can add Mike Williams, MKW.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

antnye

Jeremy Stafford, Barry Springfield, Jeff Lacey and Clay Townsend within 30 minutes. Make that circle 15 minutes larger you can add Allen Dunfee, Lonnie Mabry and Billy Buice.

EZ

Quote from: antnye on March 07, 2023, 12:46:25 PM
Jeremy Stafford, Barry Springfield, Jeff Lacey and Clay Townsend within 30 minutes. Make that circle 15 minutes larger you can add Allen Dunfee, Lonnie Mabry and Billy Buice.

Now that's a line-up Ant!!!

Beards and Hooks

Quite a list right there, met three of em at Unicoi, great guys and outstanding calls!

Tom007

OMG, you must have real self restraint living so close to that list of call makers. I would probably be in severe debt having that "smorgasbord" within my fingertips.....
"Solo hunter"

Beards and Hooks

Rick Harro, Lee Smith, and James Witmer are the local guys for me I can think right off. Good guys and great makers.

antnye

Quote from: Tom007 on March 07, 2023, 05:47:32 PM

OMG, you must have real self restraint living so close to that list of call makers. I would probably be in severe debt having that "smorgasbord" within my fingertips.....

Haven't bought a call in years (except for Lonnie). But I have traded for a few  ;)

PALongspur

Mark Cornelius. He's a great friend who also happens to be a super talented call maker!