OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Mr. Fox Vest Event at West Point

Started by Notsoyoungturk, March 03, 2023, 05:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notsoyoungturk

For those of you that are considering attending the Mr. Fox Vest Event on March 11 in West Point, I received a list of the call makers that will be present. 

Houndstooth, Cody, Primos, Rolling Thunder, Quaker Boy, Woodstock II custom calls, Patrick Winston custom calls, Lick Skillet Yelpers, Swamp Boy's custom calls, Tom's Turkey Calls, Feathered Oaks custom calls, Butt Kicker game calls, Daniel Jones game calls, Thunderbird custom calls, Mr. E's custom calls, Madhatter calls by Redbeard, Jeffrey Erb custom calls, Wise Old Owl turkey calls, Cypress Creek mouth calls, Doug Smith custom calls, Backland game calls, Crooked Letter calls, Ross custom calls.

Apparently, the only Cody call for sale will be the Mr. Fox.

They are supposed to have food trucks and live music.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

runngun

I really hope that I can make it up there. Not wanting to buy a vest but just see all of the stuff and calls.
I am 4 hours away from there.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

aclawrence

Quote from: runngun on March 03, 2023, 05:53:39 PM
I really hope that I can make it up there. Not wanting to buy a vest but just see all of the stuff and calls.
I am 4 hours away from there.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I'm about two hours away. I may try to make it if I can get some of the grandparents to watch my kids. My wife is out of town with her family that weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bedge7767

Jim

Swamp_870

See y'all there! Should be a large time from what I've been hearing.