only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ez Wingbone

Started by strum, February 27, 2023, 02:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guskie

Mr. Tony has wingbones down to an art!

mountainhunter1

EZ is a good sport and willing to help anyone if he can. And his calls speak for themselves.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Muzzy61

That's a sweet looking call.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Badger

EZ makes excellent calls and is a great individual to get to know and deal with.

sbbow

You got a good one congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GregGwaltney

Nice, Tony does make a great bone, need to get me another one.
gwaltneygamecalls.com

2024 S.E. Comp-1st Place & Best in Class Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-1st Air Operated Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 S.E. Comp-3rd Place Trumpet
2022 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2019 Grand Nat'l-3rd Air Operated Trumpet

rong

They are beautiful and easy running. I'm really looking forward to my first season hunting with one.

Bedge7767

A fine call from a fine man.
Jim

3bailey3

Bringintheh2o

Tony's call are a true work of art as well as being pure turkey. Good luck with call.

fishr64

I received my wingbone from Tony last week and all I can say is WOW!! There is a BIG difference between a wingbone call and a wingbone made by Tony. I'm just learning how to run these trumpets, cane and wingbone calls but when I do my part correctly she sounds wonderful.
It's too beautiful to hunt, but it'll be hunting soon.

I can't get my Tapatalk to work right for some reason now but asked Sir to give me a hand when he has a chance.

fishr64

Quote from: fishr64 on March 28, 2023, 10:07:22 AM
I received my wingbone from Tony last week and all I can say is WOW!! There is a BIG difference between a wingbone call and a wingbone made by Tony. I'm just learning how to run these trumpets, cane and wingbone calls but when I do my part correctly she sounds wonderful.
It's too beautiful to hunt, but it'll be hunting soon.

I can't get my Tapatalk to work right for some reason now but asked Sir to give me a hand when he has a chance.

I think I got it to work now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ

Glad you like it Brother!!!

Chris O

I am sure your turkeys will respond well to that call. Good choice on one to start with. I love my trumpets but I probably hunt wingbones more. They are easier for me to play one handed and wet weather won't effect them as much as a wood call .

turkey stew

Congrats on a sharp bone! I`m dreaming on acquiring one before I get way to old for hunting!