Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

GOATS Strategy: Stage One

Started by GobbleNut, February 25, 2023, 11:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffC

SCORE UPDATE 4-18-23    Reject is fired  :happy0064: :happy0064: :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

GobbleNut

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: Rub it in while you can, Jeff!  I am hoping the GOAT squad mostly have not started hunting "in earnest" yet,...but you fellers are certainly jumping out to a big lead in this contest!  Remember that old saying, though,..."don't count your gobblers until they have all hatched"!   ;D :newmascot:

In the meantime, congrats to you and your teammates on having a fine season so far!   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Jim

JeffC

I keep telling my wife, "I am going to regret this" , but until then.  FIRST PLACE!!   :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:
thats why I had to post score, by the time reject wakes up, someone will replace us..

lacire

Rubbing it in while we can...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JeffC

"smart move there Moe, Grumpies walked right by us" :TooFunny:  Thats the 3 Stooges for all you youngsters, Larry , Moe and Currly!!

lacire

More rubbing it in.... :whip2:

zelmo1

Lots of trash here, lol, I love it. Remember, only one team, The Roaring Twenties, can win this battle of Titans. These posts will be pulled back to haunt you if you drop the ball. For myself, I'm warming up my GodZelmo camo and refilling the tanks. 11 more days before I can play in your sandbox. Every minute is thinking of turkeys. I think that means I am getting old , but I am going with " focused ". Get after it all you verbal stars. Z

reflexl

lacire

There's the famous Tyrannosaursreflexl..... I had to fire a cannon at him to get him out of his den.  :TooFunny:

lacire

Quote from: zelmo1 on April 20, 2023, 05:14:55 AM
Lots of trash here, lol, I love it. Remember, only one team, The Roaring Twenties, can win this battle of Titans. These posts will be pulled back to haunt you if you drop the ball. For myself, I'm warming up my GodZelmo camo and refilling the tanks. 11 more days before I can play in your sandbox. Every minute is thinking of turkeys. I think that means I am getting old , but I am going with " focused ". Get after it all you verbal stars. Z

:morning: Zelma, I'm just zinging some stones and seeing how many of these giant champion goats I can slay.

JeffC

Grumpies must all be sleeping zzzzzz :goofball:

Happy

Well, you guys aren't very good at keeping us entertained. Besides, turkey season. Is just starting up, or about to for most of us. Gotta get our rest when we can.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

reflexl

Ill be back slinging in a day of two. Lots of driving and a case of food poisoning.  I am getting there.

lacire

Quote from: reflexl on April 20, 2023, 05:25:36 PM
Ill be back slinging in a day of two. Lots of driving and a case of food poisoning.  I am getting there.
Did you get ahold of Little Debbie and tell them you got food poisoning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reflexl

Wasn't little debbies. Fast food in Vicksburg Mississippi. I thought I would die.