turkeys for tomorrow

GOATS Strategy: Stage One

Started by GobbleNut, February 25, 2023, 11:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lacire

Quote from: crow on March 18, 2023, 12:51:12 AM
Le Eclaire, we were wondering what happened to you,
I guess your team finally chipped in and posted your bail, good to see you back

cow I've never left, but it looks like your team mates have...... just you and me batting this ball back and forth, I was expecting a little more outta the G.O.A.T.S but it looks like Freddie Mercury singing we are the champions is fading into the background.  :popcorn:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

eggshell

We haven't left. It's like when that red hot gobbler shuts up and goes quiet. One of two things are happening, he's leaving or he's coming and it's time to sit tight and be alert. Of course you have to have actually called in a few gobbers to learn this....you all will get there some day.

lacire

Quote from: eggshell on March 18, 2023, 07:48:26 AM
We haven't left. It's like when that red hot gobbler shuts up and goes quiet. One of two things are happening, he's leaving or he's coming and it's time to sit tight and be alert.

Or....... It's time for egg McMuffen to wake up from his nice warm turkey dream and change into some dry depends.  :TooFunny:

lacire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Happy

Sorry, fellas. Some of us still have to work and contribute to society. Don't worry, though. Us GOATS are just sitting back and waiting. It's all about endurance. Once we get this thing going, it will be just like a diesel engine. Y'all better not stop to catch your breath.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

eggshell

Wake me when he's 30 yards.  I can do this all day, besides that is only a small 2 yr old about 16 pounds....perfect for a killer bee to score, I pass

lacire

Quote from: Happy on March 18, 2023, 11:12:54 AM
Sorry, fellas. Some of us still have to work and contribute to society. Don't worry, though. Us GOATS are just sitting back and waiting. It's all about endurance. Once we get this thing going, it will be just like a diesel engine.

Or a  :TrainWreck1:

lacire

Quote from: eggshell on March 18, 2023, 11:47:58 AM

Wake me when he's 30 yards.  I can do this all day, besides that is only a small 2 yr old about 16 pounds....perfect for a killer bee to score, I pass

crow

Quote from: lacire on March 17, 2023, 11:22:00 PM

Hey Le Enema,

Most of the time people will say don't quit your day job, but I have to say you come up with some good ones. I like the little details you sneak in between the layers, you might actually have a future in this.

snoman4

Quote from: Happy on March 18, 2023, 11:12:54 AM
Sorry, fellas. Some of us still have to work and contribute to society. Don't worry, though. Us GOATS are just sitting back and waiting. It's all about endurance. Once we get this thing going, it will be just like a diesel engine. Y'all better not stop to catch your breath.
We dont have to stop and catch our breath...that would be you old GIVEN OXYGEN ON TAP SENILES......

Happy

I would prefer if that was nitrous oxide.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

lacire

Quote from: Happy on March 18, 2023, 05:19:51 PM
I would prefer if that was nitrous oxide.

So would I.....   :icon_thumright:

lacire

Quote from: crow on March 18, 2023, 02:11:49 PM
Quote from: lacire on March 17, 2023, 11:22:00 PM

Hey Le Enema,

Most of the time people will say don't quit your day job, but I have to say you come up with some good ones. I like the little details you sneak in between the layers, you might actually have a future in this.

Thank you, I doing my best.... Next ones for you.

lacire

crow

:TooFunny:
Tags? we don't need no stinking tags

Years ago going to FL on I95 a big gobbler flew low right in front of us across both sides of the highway