North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

GOATS Strategy: Stage One

Started by GobbleNut, February 25, 2023, 11:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Quote from: lacire on March 11, 2023, 10:54:56 AM
Quote from: Happy on March 11, 2023, 10:22:36 AM
It's kinda like a game of wack a mole to me. I am waiting for a head to pop up before I swing the hammer.

My heads up..... what you waiting for my birthday?  :popcorn:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I kinda felt bad. It's pretty obvious that there is a lot of metal trauma left over from the verbal slaughter of team GOATS last year. Now, it seems that all you think about is GOATS.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

lacire

Quote from: Happy on March 11, 2023, 02:59:38 PM
Quote from: lacire on March 11, 2023, 10:54:56 AM
Quote from: Happy on March 11, 2023, 10:22:36 AM
It's kinda like a game of wack a mole to me. I am waiting for a head to pop up before I swing the hammer.

My heads up..... what you waiting for my birthday?  :popcorn:

I kinda felt bad. It's pretty obvious that there is a lot of metal trauma left over from the verbal slaughter of team GOATS last year. Now, it seems that all you think about is GOATS.

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

lacire

lacire

Happy

Please accept our apologies. The chili caused some intestinal discomfort with reflexl.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

eggshell

So the team occassionally gets into Gobblenut's southwest agave happy juice and is a little unstable on our feet, but son when the sun is just cracking the horizon and old tom turkey is in range, it's stone cold sober killer time. Old goats ain't the only thing hittin the dirt. Dead men don't talk but dead gobblers speak volumes. Litttle boys pretend to be NBA/NFL superstars, wannabees and those other pretender teams just dream of being a goat.

lacire

Quote from: Happy on March 11, 2023, 09:17:13 PM
Please accept our apologies. The chili caused some intestinal discomfort with reflexl.

Apologies accepted, but we're still on separate teams...  :whip2:

lacire

Quote from: eggshell on March 11, 2023, 10:12:07 PM
So the team occassionally gets into Gobblenut's southwest agave happy juice and is a little unstable on our feet, but son when the sun is just cracking the horizon and old tom turkey is in range, it's stone cold sober killer time. Old goats ain't the only thing hittin the dirt. Dead men don't talk but dead gobblers speak volumes. Litttle boys pretend to be NBA/NFL superstars, wannabees and those other pretender teams just dream of being a goat.

Eggplant, I have an old adage I use all the time, "every G.O.A.T.S has his stupid day" I just keep trying him until I hit that "Stupid day".

crow

Quote from: lacire on March 11, 2023, 10:57:05 PM
Quote from: Happy on March 11, 2023, 09:17:13 PM

Apologies accepted, but my team is still a bunch of Shattered Flunkies who know when were whipped :whip2:

lacire

eggshell

Thanks for the memories, that was taken back in my old grouse hunting days. Grouse are like all but gone now, just like the future of Scattered Flock's Team. Soon to be only a memory. Oh yeah, a bear is not the only thing that poops in the woods. We always took depends along on turkey hunts as a decoy tactic. We'd park a truck at a gate we new had no turkeys and throw a depends in the bushes so gullible hnuters would think, "this is where those old timers kill all their birds". They were just bait.

crow

Quote from: lacire on March 12, 2023, 01:03:14 AM

That can't be me, I never wear white after Labor Day, that would just be tacky

lacire

lacire

crow

Le Eclaire, we were wondering what happened to you,