turkeys for tomorrow

GOATS Strategy: Stage One

Started by GobbleNut, February 25, 2023, 11:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggshell

lacire

Quote from: eggshell on March 19, 2023, 07:25:46 AM
I'm taking a nap.....

I see your lights green, you must have woken up...... congratulations.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

lacire

randy6471

Not available at Dollar General?!?!....guess you didn't make the big show yet eggshell!!

lacire

Quote from: randy6471 on March 19, 2023, 04:13:43 PM
Not available at Dollar General?!?!....guess you didn't make the big show yet eggshell!!

His promoters told him if he wants to go the Dollar General route and reach a larger consumer base he would have to drop his CDs to .99 cents. It's in the wind that he's holding out to try to make a deal with their upper class sister store Popshelf. He has had at least two positive reviews on his turkey calling that he showcases between some of the musical tracks on the CD, track 3, Busted Pipes was also one of the reviewer favorites. 

:popcorn:

eggshell

Well I had this great follow up post and then I decided it might be a little too much in poor taste and deleted it....but  hey I still have a chance at the dollar store deal. If I ever get a live concert Lacire get's a free ticket right in front of the huge speaker.

Relaese date for my new album Turkey Love Talk is April 15, 2023. A nameless few here might learn something from it

lacire

Quote from: eggshell on March 19, 2023, 07:37:56 PM
Well I had this great follow up post and then I decided it might be a little too much in poor taste and deleted it....but  hey I still have a chance at the dollar store deal. If I ever get a live concert Lacire get's a free ticket right in front of the huge speaker.

Relaese date for my new album Turkey Love Talk is April 15, 2023. A nameless few here might learn something from it

:TooFunny:  Thank you, I'll take you up on the ticket huge speaker or not.  :TooFunny:

crow

Hey Lu C Lou

Did you see that book on clearance on eBay, "Road Hunting for Rookies"
If you jump on it you might just get to see what a gobbler looks like

lacire

Quote from: crow on March 19, 2023, 10:06:21 PM
Hey Lu C Lou

Did you see that book on clearance on eBay, "Road Hunting for Rookies"
If you jump on it you might just get to see what a gobbler looks like

Nah crowbait, I haven't seen the book but I do keep the audio version in the cassette deck of my LeBaron, the chapter I got the most out of and one you might subscribe to is to always carry a thermometer. I got tired of getting sick and bought one of the digital versions, you can just drive by real slow, stick it out the window, hit the trigger and get its temp instantly, saves you from stopping if it's been there awhile. I attached a link for you if you're interested. Not the cheapest but when it concerns your health don't economize.

https://www.amazon.com/Klein-Tools-IR1-Thermometer-Non-Contact/dp/B0873T6SGR/ref=asc_df_B0873T6SGR/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=459638759190&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12536977248791584747&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9032382&hvtargid=pla-942862716849&psc=1

eggshell

Hey Lacire, I had my first Dollar store parking lot concert over the weekend. I had my stage crew collect all the panties thrown on the stage. I am having them made into face mask for the other teams on Old Gobbler. They're a roaring $20.00 each, $25.00 if you want it washed. Order early for best color choice. I am dying some eathtone brown for better concealment  :TooFunny:. I did learn not expect much folding money in the collection pot.

Happy

Eggshell,
Last I heard, Lacire and his team were too busy hanging out in their clubhouse practicing their synchronized "moves" to their favorite Backstreet boys songs. They are really hoping it pays off for the ladies.  Doubt they have time or the attention span for anything else.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

reflexl

Who knew it. lacire is a straight up fan boy!

JeffC

Saw "reject's" instead gram page photo, made me throw up....

lacire

Yah, I already heard about the concert on social media. I think you took it the wrong way though so don't count your turkeys before they're hatched. Every Sunday a group of older ladies take a long bus ride from CHB, the Convalescent Hospital for the Blind to do some shopping. They had just gotten off and had to pass your stage at the Dollar General when you let out a screaming hot turkey hen call into your mic, it scared them so bad that they all wet themselves. What your stage crew reportedly picked up was forty wet depends. 
:popcorn:

lacire

I have seen some concert footage and it looked like a little Woodstock. In all good taste I can't repost any pictures of it. Maybe CNN or Fox News will show some clips.