turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Quick drying pants

Started by RLAG, February 15, 2023, 09:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RLAG

Title says it all....in search of some camo pants that are super durable and are quick drying for a Florida swamp. What's out there? I know many of the "technical" clothing may end up lacking in durability due to their light and breathable nature.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Big Jeremy

I've read that putting a dry towel in your dryer will help dry your clothes more quickly...

In all seriousness, yes, most thin, quick frying pants will lack to some extent in durability. I have a pair of the mossy oak tibbee pants that breathe pretty well, and they've held up through a couple of seasons (probably 15 hunts in these pants) with no issues. They have a bit of shine to them, though...get in the shade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PALongspur

The Eagle Pass pants from Academy would fit the bill nicely ????

Jordan121787

The tibbee pants from mossy oak dried real fast. Also the sitka traverse pants dry fast too

Greg Massey

My contribution, is to have more than one pair of pants ...

RLAG

I ordered a pair of tibbee pants to try out. I was hoping to avoid carrying multiple pairs of pants 3 miles back in a swamp if I'm going to be in there for 8 or 10 hours.

I see there are some sitka traverse pants on Amazon for $80 right now over half off so I may try those as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

Clothes line. Just kidding. Tibbee pants. They will fit your bill , at least better than most anything out there for the price.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

northms

The Ol Tom 2.0 pants by Drake are very light weight and quick dry. Worth looking at.

3bailey3

deerhunt1988

Kuiu Kutana. I've used a pair extensively for all types of hunting for the past three years. I'd be afraid to guess how many hunts I've worn them (easily 100+). They are light, breathable, and tough. I've yet to tear a hole in them and they aren't showing much wear. Expensive, but worth it. Order a size up though, as they run a bit small. I'm typically a 32-33 and the 32s didn't fit at all. 34 fits nicely.