turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SS Pot Calls

Started by letinmfly, February 12, 2023, 11:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

letinmfly

I've acquired a few from Al and Josh dating back to 2010.   Their potcalls are very underrated IMO
The flagship call for them is the Crystal Heat but regardless of the playing surface they are all turkey!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

WV Ridge Reaper

I have a few of those !!

wareagle22

Aw man, you killin me with those crystal heat pots.  I'd love to have the one all the way to the left.  To me, the entire SS lineup is under rated.   They make some of the finest box calls and are very affordable but their scratch boxes are on another level.  I never go in the woods without one and have killed a pile of turkeys with their Padauk/Butternut scratcher.   Also some of the best people you will ever talk to.

outdoors

WOW you did good
Collecting a bunch of turkeys
I'm been hoping they would start making M again
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

turkey stew

The problem with Al and Josh.is they spoiled us. We take them for granted because they gave us an excellent product for a reasonable price! They have product on.their site. You do'nt have wait 2+ years for a call and pay big$$$$! Awesome pots Lou!

3bailey3

Dang nice calls Lou! those Game over are very nice!

BTH

That's a gorgeous flock of killers right there Mr Lou.

I've been hunting a crystal over composite wood pot of theirs for several years.
Phil 4:13

Bowguy

Very nice Lou! I have a crystal heat, great call

SwampRooster17

Heck of a nice collection from Al and Josh!