News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I want to thank all you guys

Started by Old Gobbler, February 07, 2023, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdrumnc

Gobbler-one

If you design a Boney for this year, I'm in for a couple. If not, I'm in for a couple the year they next appear. Thanks for all you do running this site.

sbbow

I'm in for a boney patch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkey stew

I'm alway in for a couple boney patches! This is a first class site with awesome people! Your wife and you have done a great service for us turkey freaks!

Notsoyoungturk

A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

MNGobbler

Thanks for such a great site and providing the work that goes into keeping it going. A great place to share and get information!

bulian82

Count me in for a few. And thank you Shannon for all you do to keep this forum what it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

King Cobra

Thank you Shannon for all you do... your behind the scenes efforts are much appreciated.
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

Jmillwood21

I'm in for some Boney patches!
Thanks again

pinebark

I'm game for a boney patch

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

wyetterp

I'd take 4 of the boney patches. All about some boney styles.

Lol, if it turns out to be a blackbeard/Teach style I'll take a dozen.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

limhnger

I'd be interested in multiple patches every year. Just keep the collection growing!!

Zobo

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 07, 2023, 09:39:20 PM

I also want to give a special thank you to each and every one of you for being such good members , this place is a dream to operate with such good people here !

Thank you again --Shannon

This guy is always just the best. No, no, no you don't thank us, we thank YOU!!!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

captpete

Quote from: Zobo on February 11, 2023, 12:24:12 AM
Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 07, 2023, 09:39:20 PM

I also want to give a special thank you to each and every one of you for being such good members , this place is a dream to operate with such good people here !

Thank you again --Shannon

This guy is always just the best. No, no, no you don't thank us, we thank YOU!!!

Agree with this post 100%  :z-winnersmiley:

310 gauge

Got mine today! Pictures look good but the real patch is sweet!! Thanks for the opportunity!