turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I want to thank all you guys

Started by Old Gobbler, February 07, 2023, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Ward

Thank you Shannon for all you do keeping O.G. up and running. This years patches look
great. I am always in for some Old Bony ones too, if you decide to make some.

Chuck1443

Safest place on the web , takes a lot of work.
Thanks Shannon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeffC

Thank you and Mrs. OG for all the work to keep this great site together. Would gladly buy 2 Old Boney patches and anything else that would help!
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

MO_HUNTER

If they were available I'd take 2! I appreciate this site, it has connected me with some great people, some great info, and great entertainment.

ScottTaulbee

I don't use social media anymore but I use this forum every day. Best place to talk turkey and connect with folks like us!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PalmettoRon

captpete

Thanks Shannon for making this a great place!!! I do kind of agree about having 2 patches in a year & keeping track of the order. With that said, I would definitely be in for a Boney patch...when ever it comes out.

Mick2394

I'd be in for some boney patches, thanks Shannon
Semper Fi

jhoward11

Love OG. Thanks for keeping it going. Boney patches...I'm in.

Sir-diealot

Thanks for all you've done, you helped put together this fine group of gentlemen who have a love of this animal that we all pursue, they are instrumental in helping me get my first and your major reason that happened cuz you put this site together so thank you as well.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Old Gobbler

okay as I type this ... All of the 2023 patches are sold out

Im leaning towards just the one patch for the year , but that could change ...this year is year 15 for us running the site it has a very loyal following ,it has amazing members that keep it running smoothly and for that I'm grateful
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Stickbow98

Whatever the site needs for support. If Boney patches are worth your effort and can help... count me in for a couple. Thanks to you both for the best representation of our great passion!  :thanks:
"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

Roost 1

jmart241

Thanks Shannon for a great site id be in for a couple boneys if you get them

1iagobblergetter

Thanks for the Great site you and Mrs O.G provide for us turkey addicts!! Id buy a couple more to help out!