turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I want to thank all you guys

Started by Old Gobbler, February 07, 2023, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

A BIG THANK YOU to all you guys... I appreciate everyone getting some patches and helping out with the forum ... The patches keep the lights on here ...I have almost all of them packaged up and on the way... by Friday all of them will be in transit

, I have as usual a inbox of folks wanting a "boney" the skeleton turkey hunter patch , let me know ..I'll look into it

I also want to give a special thank you to each and every one of you for being such good members , this place is a dream to operate with such good people here !

Thank you again --Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Bedge7767

Jim

Nathan_Wiles

Boney patches rock!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

tal

Thank you Shannon. There are turkey men here. (They can't help it I slipped through)

310 gauge

Count on me for a couple of Boneheads also!

Wigsplitter

ChesterCopperpot

Thanks for everything you do, Shannon. Always looking forward to the next Boney patch. Lots of folks copying the OG style. That hat I posted last year that was a straight rip off of the spurs Boney patch. Saw this shirt design today. Gotta admire the quote from The Colonel, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25_06

Please place me on the list for a few Boney patches.

thank you

PoolGobbler

I'm in for a Boney patch! Let's make it happen!

Vintage

Greg Massey

Thanks Shannon and everyone who bought patches ... Best Forum Period ...

Turkeybutt

Thank you Shannon for all you do. Boney's are always a hit and treasured.

ScottTaulbee

I absolutely want a boney patch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Thank you Shannon, all the other Forums look up to ours............
"Solo hunter"

HookedonHooks

I don't think a Boney patch is needed but wouldn't be turned down by most. I do know not every year has two patches and the ones that do can be hard to keep track of which order they went in.

If no Boney patch this year, get next year's annual patch back to a Boney design.