Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

It’s always nice when a plan comes together!

Started by Tom007, February 03, 2023, 03:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Quote from: ScottTaulbee on February 05, 2023, 07:05:43 AM
Quote from: Tom007 on February 05, 2023, 07:03:35 AM
Wow, great story. Your determination in those conditions was unreal. That sure was "A plan that came together". Thanks for sharing, great photo's sharing with family. Well done Scott.....
Thank you Tom. I've only had 2 turkeys mounted, the first was my biggest back when I was 16, the second was this one. Every time I look at him, the memories hit like it was yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A real trophy, the memories are what it's all about my friend!
"Solo hunter"

ScottTaulbee

Quote from: Tom007 on February 05, 2023, 07:08:15 AM
Quote from: ScottTaulbee on February 05, 2023, 07:05:43 AM
Quote from: Tom007 on February 05, 2023, 07:03:35 AM
Wow, great story. Your determination in those conditions was unreal. That sure was "A plan that came together". Thanks for sharing, great photo's sharing with family. Well done Scott.....
Thank you Tom. I've only had 2 turkeys mounted, the first was my biggest back when I was 16, the second was this one. Every time I look at him, the memories hit like it was yesterday.

A real trophy, the memories are what it's all about my friend!
Absolutely, unless my dad asks, (he's a measurement type of guy), I haven't checked the beard length, spur length, or weight on any of them the last few years. That's not the important stuff to me, the important stuff is the hunt, the memories and who I get to share it with!.

Sir-diealot

Very nice. I sure do wish I could have gotten mine mounted.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."