turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

nitro

Started by jerf, June 18, 2011, 07:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerf

How do you get a hold of them. I sent an email and have tried to call them with out luck.

nflorek

Quote from: jerf on June 18, 2011, 07:16:20 PM
How do you get a hold of them. I sent an email and have tried to call them with out luck.
I have always called, but they are hard to get a hold of i would just keep calling my h@r likes the 2 1/2oz  load of 7's i think its the 210 load and i am shooting a IC .690

drenalinld

My e-mail is unanswered I sent them a little over a month ago. I have left two voice messages over the last six weeks and have not received a response. I call them daily hoping to get an answer. I think I am done with them.

Basser69

Quote from: drenalinld on June 19, 2011, 02:17:05 PM
My e-mail is unanswered I sent them a little over a month ago. I have left two voice messages over the last six weeks and have not received a response. I call them daily hoping to get an answer. I think I am done with them.

Mark's outdoors sells the shells and stocks them here locally. They ship too
205-822-2050

Old Gobbler

I placed a order in for a 25 count box of 10 ga. nitro's  last may and it took a spell to get them - 

Most folks cant get them on the phone , but I understand because every phone call is 30 minutes or so you could be putting towards filling a order for a customer waiting like you

The best time to place in a order is just after Xmas right before the spring season rush hits   
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

gobbler74

In defense of them...

The third week of the VA season a friend wanted to run his 10 but was low on shells "post sight in" so we split an order. we called and ordered some "not usual" shells on a Friday...they loaded them and shipped Monday..got em following Wed 6 days later...Lord knows thats not always possible but they do what they can..when its possible. Its kind of a love hate relationship....love it when you get your shells..hate it when you cant. Been there   
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

drenalinld

There is no defense for not answering an e-mail and/or voice mail for two months. It has not been the busy season for many weeks.

Basser69

I printed the order form off line and just filled it out and mailed in my money with it. About 2 or 3 weeks later they arrived

gobbler74

Quote from: Basser69 on June 23, 2011, 05:22:22 PM
I printed the order form off line and just filled it out and mailed in my money with it. About 2 or 3 weeks later they arrived

If you want the shells..this is how it goes. I usually order mine through mail in... :icon_thumright:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

jerf

Finally got 25 h210 loads in #7 shot , hopefully get to try out in hr over the weekend. :drool:

4nolz2

I also gave up-poor communication great product.

I finally ordered 2 -25# boxes from a listed Georgia dealer-Hazelhurst Georgia (I forget the name)-ordered,paid via CC and had them the next day.

Houndstooth Game Calls

Quote from: Basser69 on June 20, 2011, 10:55:07 AM
Quote from: drenalinld on June 19, 2011, 02:17:05 PM

Mark's outdoors sells the shells and stocks them here locally. They ship too
205-822-2050

What he said They have a large selection!

SLAYER

Does anyone  have a pattern picture they can post with the H210 load in #7's ? I'd imagine they would do pretty good out of an I.C. .690 Choke.

Big_Mike

I was consistently getting 320`s plus at 40 in a 10in circle with the 4-5-7 h210 loads.  Mike

Old Gobbler

Quote from: SLAYER on April 27, 2012, 11:43:57 AM
Does anyone  have a pattern picture they can post with the H210 load in #7's ? I'd imagine they would do pretty good out of an I.C. .690 Choke.
these are just 1 shot pictures I didnt shoot a bunch then pick out the best - I normally shoot adjust the sights if needed and put the gun back in the case

-Nitros 1240fps 

I flipped over the pattern on one target to show the pellet blow through so that is nothing to fool your eyes like a buffer material etc...

Nitro H210 straight 7's and a .685  I think this is about a "380"  I have heard this will shoot 400 out of Brownings and the right choke 

Nitro H210 2x5x7's with a . 720  this is a "340"  , I shot this out of a Jellyhead and a Rhino685 and it didnt come near this count   

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon