turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WHAT'S IT WORTH???

Started by BINK McCARTY, June 06, 2022, 12:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BINK McCARTY

I have a chance to get this gun, and wondering what ya'll think it's worth.
Remington 870 FULL SIZE 20 GAUGE
21" BBL.
MATTE FINISH
NWTF EDITION.

mikejd

I would imagine between 400$-500$

Nwtf does not really increase value much
And there is a million of them on the planet.
If you look on gunbroker there are plenty of 870 express magnums in that range with no bids.

Ranman

PreCovid, I bought one similar with laminate wood stock for $280. It was not the NWTF edition.

BINK McCARTY

Quote from: mikejd on June 06, 2022, 01:37:27 PM
I would imagine between 400$-500$

Nwtf does not really increase value much
And there is a million of them on the planet.
If you look on gunbroker there are plenty of 870 express magnums in that range with no bids.

Plenty of 870s in 20 gauge?

mikejd

I have been looking around and there are less 20 guage then I expected. May be more desired then i thought.

PALongspur

Sweet find, tough to beat an older 870

runngun

$450, worth every penny.

Have a good one
Bo

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

gatrkyhntr70

Prob 400-500. Looks good except the mark from the forearm rubbing the reciever.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

BINK McCARTY

Thanks so far for the replies....keep em' comin with this good input and ill more than likely "pull the trigger" !!!

Callmn closer

Vintage

I just Bought a 1990's 870 with the j lock that is like new for 300.00 and think I got a great deal. It is not the NWTF model. I would say The NWTF model would be worth 400.00 to 500.00.

Uncle Tom

Bink, you need to look at the Remington Firearms site and check out the Remington Fieldmaster in 20 ga. They make it in the 20" & 21" barrel in synthetic.....I just looked at the site. I have the Fieldmaster 20 ga in the 26" barrel....beautiful piece of walnut stock/forearm, weighs 6 lb, and use it for turkey. They are made just as good as the Rem. Wingmaster, in fact, I have a 12 ga Wingmaster to compare the trigger group with and the are the same. Best 870 they have ever produced I believe. Smooth as a Wingmaster. Got mine for $499 out the door at a LGS....I think the one you are looking at is an express model. This new Fieldmaster cycles like silk....got great reviews.