OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Got a few of them set up

Started by Sir-diealot, November 18, 2022, 09:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I got a few of them set up in the cabinet, not sure if this is how I will keep it, but like it so far. I have other calls in my hutch, still working on that. Nothing compared to some of you guys but I am proud of them.

A few turkey calls. Don Watkins is top  shelf. Others are second shelf Ernie Fetters, (Box call on left & Scratchbox Middle)  Raulph "Snozz" Snoddgrass, (Box call right)  Cypress Creek Turkey Calls, (Scratch box back left of middle) Jody Harrison (Box Pot) Third shelf  Matt Fulkerson (Hen Box left side) Russel Beard (Box call right side) 2 scratch boxes from S&S Custom Calls Bottom shelf Outlaw Hen from Lonnie Sneed and Through Call Cedar and Green Slate made by Higher Calling Custom Turkey Calls by Nathan Taylor
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

tal

With the quality you have there you don't need quantity. That's nice Sir

Sir-diealot

Quote from: tal on November 18, 2022, 09:53:16 PM
With the quality you have there you don't need quantity. That's nice Sir
Thank you. I just need to get better with them.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

turkey stew

Sharp display and mighty fine callers.

caneman

3bailey3

Sir-diealot

Thanks guys, I am still trying to get things set back up from when I thought I was going to have to move. Some of it is still wrapped in bubble wrap. I did start working on it a bit though.

John Koenig:

greentrout

Very nice! I have a couple of calls out in my office but would love to display more like you have.
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Sir-diealot

It is nice to be able to just walk over and grab one without having to look for them and that is a problem for me with my medicine, I am constantly misplacing things. Getting older does not help.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

John Koenig:

Sim1982

Yoder409

Nice group of quality calls !!!!

They need to be displayed front & center.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

Real nice collection and display Steve!
"Solo hunter"

GregGwaltney

I love the cabinet, and a bunch a nice calls to pretty it up a bit.
gwaltneygamecalls.com

2024 S.E. Comp-1st Place & Best in Class Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-1st Air Operated Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 S.E. Comp-3rd Place Trumpet
2022 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2019 Grand Nat'l-3rd Air Operated Trumpet

Sir-diealot

Thanks guys. I have to figure out where the trumpet/yelper/wingbone display board went so I can set them up as well.

John Koenig:

owlhoot