OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ironhorse gun works?

Started by TheSportsman, October 25, 2022, 06:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSportsman

Anyone ever sent a gun to Ironhorse gun works in Tennessee? How was your experience, work and turn around time?

Glades

I got my 20ga Monte with Preston right now for a cerakote job. I'll let you know when I get it back.

SumToy

They a dealer for us.   All our feed back has been good.   I dont think you would be upset with them. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Rockhound

I work at a gun shop a half a mile from Iron horse and deal with them daily. Good people ????

SumToy

Quote from: Rockhound on October 30, 2022, 09:46:07 PM
I work at a gun shop a half a mile from Iron horse and deal with them daily. Good people ????

You at lawsons??

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Big Jeremy

You won't find any better than Ironhorse Gun Works. Preston is good. I haven't had to have any major work done by him, but have seen a lot of his work, and it is second to none! All of the stuff that I have had done was either done when I took it in within an hour, or dropped off and picked up within a day or two. They are pretty local to me, and I'm glad to have them near.

aclawrence

I live about 15 minutes from their shop. I hear good stuff about them. Can't bring myself to spend the money on a dip and cerakote when my spray paint job is still getting the job done but that's who I would  use if I did. I've got to drop in there and see if the have a Sumtoy 562.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockhound

Quote from: SumToy on October 31, 2022, 09:41:53 AM
Quote from: Rockhound on October 30, 2022, 09:46:07 PM

You at lawsons??

Yes sir

Glades

I had my Montefeltro done by Preston. He does some pretty amazing work, and the customer service is top notch.
Highly recommended. 10/10
I will be shipping him my M2 duck gun this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk