OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Camo dipping question?

Started by davisd9, June 17, 2011, 02:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Anybody ever had a scope camo dipped before?  If so, by who and how did it turn out?
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gobble!

What kind of scope?
Don at camo solutions has done plenty of them!!

vaturkey

Most places charge $60.00 to $80.00 but at customer risk only  for scopes !! I talked to Jim Crumbley this year & he said that he had only 1 scope leak that he had done. I have an old model VX2  Leupold 2x7 that I want dipped but dont want to take a chance of ruining it.

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

woody

I would go with Tarjac.  Best in the business!!!  They have done 10 guns for me.  They have been around the longest and done the most work.  They are local for me so it is easy.  I have 2 guns there now.  If you ever watch Orange County Choppers they are the ones they use/visit.

www.tarjac.com

davisd9

It is a Simmons Pro-Diamond 4 x 32 mm shotgun scope, it is about 5 to 6 years old if the matters.  Thanks for the help.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

gobblerkiller

Ron with Duckville Imaging will dip your scope too!

www.duckvilleimaging.com