OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Do hens have a problem calling up Gobblers ? Last call of the year ...

Started by Old Gobbler, July 10, 2022, 07:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

A question..and a statement I often mention to turkey hunters , it's structured in a way to remind them that hens do what they do ,no stylized calling , no favoritism to flashy drawn out stuff that you see in show booths ..and they pull gobblers like nothing else ...be the hen ...sound like a hen not a salesman

I'm showing 2 calls today they are likely the last of the year ...1 max per hunter today guys ..this one is African Blackwood special sapwood that I was saving

This probably my last call for the year ..I was saving this piece of wood for myself, but you know what .... Best to let it go to a good home , and I'm sure it will kill some really nice long beards in the right hands
- I'm asking 275 for this special call plus shipping ...I wish I could I could watch you kill some with this beauty

It's a actually a hen in your pocket , deadliness in the right hands
Yelps are Perfecto ....purrs on demand .... Soft clucks , clucks and cutts that most  hunters only wish they could do ...and done easy ...

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Old Gobbler

-Shannon

Bedge7767

Jim

Old Gobbler

I'm gonna be tied up for a few weekends now ..and by the time I get done with that , I'll be ramping up duck whistle production and that ..let me tell you is crazy busy stuff for me

I can't promise I won't make 1 or 2 here or there , but anything can  happen

about this call ...every once in a while I get a block with sapwood ... Most folks don't care for it , but I love the look of it ...and the wood right up against it is usually very deep in color ..I've made a few for myself and was actually planning on keeping this one ...but you just can't hoard calls like Imelda Marcos hoards shoes ....so off to a good home !

-Shannon

Greg Massey

Great looking call, sapwood in a call will surprise you sometimes. It's all in the tones and sounds regardless.

gobrunner

MossyOak92

That sap looks great in it!

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

HookedonHooks

3bailey3

Ranman