turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sadler McGraw mouth calls

Started by WW, July 06, 2022, 09:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WW

For those of you that use Sadler's calls, what are your favorite cuts? I'm going to try a call or two from him next year.

tracker#1

Batwing 2 reed and 3...he's great to deal with. Hunting birds since 1983. Never could get the hang of mouth calls, always a friction caller. Someone on here suggested him. I ordered his 3 most popular after chatting with him. Reasonably priced also. Harvested 2 adult birds in the first year using them...

Candyman

I liked his Ghost cut the best followed by the combo cut. Killed turkeys using both.

MJW

donjuan

Ghost cut and pro combo cut.  They are the best mouth calls out there imo
Whoever said you can't kill em from the couch never was good enough to call a gobbler into the living room

crow

larry9988

MS Boy

A reverse combo cut 165 tension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meleagris gallopavo

Ghost cut and split-V.

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

bbcoach

His Ghost cut is Hard to beat!  Very easy to run!

MS Boy

Quote from: bbcoach on July 17, 2022, 02:04:29 PM
I am one of the grifted few that can't blow a ghost cut, put me on the short bus, Honk Honk !

bbcoach

Quote from: MS Boy on July 24, 2022, 03:28:41 PM
Quote from: bbcoach on July 17, 2022, 02:04:29 PM
I am one of the grifted few that can't blow a ghost cut, put me on the short bus, Honk Honk !

Checking to see if you are a left of center or right of center airflow diaphragm person.  I'm a center airflow person and the ghost cut and split v calls work really well for me.  Most ghost cut calls are really easy to blow since they are 2 or 2 1/2 reed calls that aren't stretched really tight.