turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Franchi Affinity Elite 20 ga issue autoloading second shell

Started by RichieD, April 20, 2022, 10:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwhana

Another related smoothness tip for the Affinity or Stoeger to help with a sticky magazine tube spring and recoil spring is to give the inside and outside of the tube a misting of Lucas Speed wax and it is instant relief.  I have used it for a long time on handgun magazines.  It dries and does not attract dust or dirt.

Ondavirg

Bending the shell latch worked great for me.  My son couldn't load it himself before we did the mod. Now it's perfect.

Trkmaster88

Quote from: Ondavirg on August 14, 2022, 09:07:48 PM
Bending the shell latch worked great for me.  My son couldn't load it himself before we did the mod. Now it's perfect.

Glad to hear it!

sixbird

Which way do you bend carrier? Is it in the direction of the top of the gun or the bottom (I'm assuming toward bottom).

Trkmaster88

Quote from: sixbird on February 15, 2023, 11:35:11 AM
Which way do you bend carrier? Is it in the direction of the top of the gun or the bottom (I'm assuming toward bottom).

Bend it away from the bolt side. Don't bend it top/bottom.

Reloader

It's the loaded length that's the problem. I have two Franchi A3s and have set up others. The loaded length needs to be less than 2-5/8"

sixbird

Quote from: Trkmaster88 on February 15, 2023, 01:33:28 PM
Quote from: sixbird on February 15, 2023, 11:35:11 AM

Bend it away from the bolt side. Don't bend it top/bottom.
Got cha! Thanks brutha'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk