turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who shoots Nitro Shells

Started by Turkeyfan, February 13, 2011, 06:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyfan

I have been shooting them for the last three years and really like the way they shot in my gun. But I am having problems finding them here in Kentucky. Where does everone get theirs from?

Gamblinman

Directly from Nitro...but you better do it tomorrow if you even want a chance of having them for the opening of turkey season.

http://www.nitrocompany.com/index.htm

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

I hate turkeys

About 5 miles down the road in Brighton TN.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

4nwtf

I have been shooting them for about 9 yrs now. Absolutely love them.  I get mine directly from nitro and marks outdoors (www.marksoutdoors.com) in Birmingham, AL

DC1.

They have a list of dealers on there web site . Maybe one is close to you .   :anim_25:

wvboy

Since 2004 .. I have tried Hevi-13 Nitro wins hands down .. not even close in my gun..

RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

Basser69

Quote from: 4nwtf on February 13, 2011, 07:13:35 PM
I have been shooting them for about 9 yrs now. Absolutely love them.  I get mine directly from nitro and marks outdoors (www.marksoutdoors.com) in Birmingham, AL

Marks does stock them but they only stock a tri-plex load

hookedspur

Quote from: Gamblinman on February 13, 2011, 06:29:42 PM
Directly from Nitro...but you better do it tomorrow if you even want a chance of having them for the opening of turkey season.

http://www.nitrocompany.com/index.htm

Gman
:icon_thumright: :agreed:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Turkeyfan

Thanks Guys. My supplier here in Ky is not carring the shells they recommend for my gun.

GobblinNC

i order directly over the phone

fountain2

What gun ya got and what load do you normally shoot?  There may be other options that will work equally well..maybe we can help ya out.

Side not...any of y'all know if marks over in Alabama sells singles or not?

SWAMPFOX

ordered some from nitro last week and received them this week. havent had chance to run them yet.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Borat

Once you go Nitro, you never go back.  Just ordered 25 from Sandy this week. :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

fountain2

If anybody want to go in together on some let me know...I wanna try bout 3 before I pull the trigger on any substantial amount.  Just mainly curious to see if there are any differences in this year vs last year.  They hit too hard not to give em a look, but for the price I gotta see results