turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat - THUMBS UP !!

Started by Texforce, March 17, 2022, 01:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texforce

Just received my custom Gooserbat diaphragm call - and it sounds AWESOME !! Thank you, men at Gooserbat !! Can't wait for my TX season to get started & put it to use. Thanks again !! Best of luck to you guys this Spring.

MO_HUNTER

Sam is a good dude! Makes some pretty nice calls. My gooserbat pots tend to ride in my pouch annually!

JeffC

Bought a bag of "left overs" 2 years ago, still finishing up the bag, 5 calls for $25, great deal, every one has been a player. Sam makes great calls.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Yoder409

:icon_thumright:

Been using Gooserbat's diaphragms for about 4 years, now.  As long as he's making the ones I use............. I will not switch.  Sam's consistency from one call to the next of the same model is EXCEPTIONAL !!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

ElkTurkMan

I just received three of Sam's diaphragms that I won here on OG. I am extremely impressed with how well all 3 of these run. I received the Public Land Special, ICE, and the 2 Bit. I can especially see why the two bit is his #1 seller. I will be using all three of these this season in Georgia as well as Iowa.

Beards and Hooks

He is a real good guy, I got two of his pot calls in the mail yesterday. I think they were his mismatches and they are players at a great price, also have the same variety of a jatoba/walnut box coming I can't wait to try!
Mark

dzsmith

the tom swatter is hard to beat man. easy to run, clucks well. been buying them for years.
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

Tom007

Not to mention Sam's generous support of our forum.........and great give-always.
"Solo hunter"

chbarnha

My gooserbat hillbilly is one of if not my favorite diaphragm day in and day out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

tikka

I purchased the 5/$20 "seconds" package from Gooserbat.    Wow,  they play very well even for an amateur.     if there are any left you owe it to yourself to try them.   

Flatbottomarky

I recently got a soul sister and a claymore, both are high quality calls. Also tried out the custom built call where you pick the reeds and cuts you want and was very pleased with that as well.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk