OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Girls Softball

Started by Stoner, June 09, 2011, 11:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TClark

Awesome!!!  Bet she just loved that bat too.
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

vaturkey

Congrats to Val & her team on a great season. What a beautiful young lady she is. Great job on the bat also.

vaturkey    :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Preacher

Man a flood of memories come back with those pictures,  my daughter played for years then in college.   I got so close to those girls she played with,  I have been asked to preform several of their weddings.   

I know that coach will cherish that bat,   just like I know you are proud of your daughter.  :z-winnersmiley:
Romans 8:37

Stoner

Quote from: Preacher on June 12, 2011, 08:57:04 PM
Man a flood of memories come back with those pictures,  my daughter played for years then in college.   I got so close to those girls she played with,  I have been asked to preform several of their weddings.   

I know that coach will cherish that bat,   just like I know you are proud of your daughter.  :z-winnersmiley:

Val has played with those girls for two years on JV High School team and a few more years with some of the girls on the youth league. I have gotten to know the girls fairly well over the last couple of years, great group of young ladies. The whole team comes over to our house before each away game to have some to eat. You could not find a nicer group of young ladies anywhere. They play as a team and look out for each other.

GOLD HUNTER

Thanks for sharing & Great Pictures.  :you_rock:

Brian

Tail Feathers

Val has played with those girls for two years on JV High School team and a few more years with some of the girls on the youth league. I have gotten to know the girls fairly well over the last couple of years, great group of young ladies. The whole team comes over to our house before each away game to have some to eat. You could not find a nicer group of young ladies anywhere. They play as a team and look out for each other.

That fun and comradarie are what it's all about.  The lessons learned about working together are very valuable.  The fun of doing it creates lasting memories too.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!