OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Girls Softball

Started by Stoner, June 09, 2011, 11:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

My daughter Val played on the high school JV softball team this year. They had a great season, won all their game except one. They have a fantastic young lady as a coach, kids liked and respected her. The girls gave her the nickname "The Punisher"; Coach Ellis was always prompt to hand out punishment (running) whenever an error was made. My daughter wanted me to turn a softball bat on the lathe for her coach. I did and painted the school colors and had her name and nick name put on the bat. First bat that I have turned, thought it turn out well.

Val playing left field

Val on second base getting ready to steal third.

On third with Coach Ellis.

njdevilsb

Great pictures.  I think the bat turned out great.  That's a pretty special gift for the coach.

Flydown

Great pictures! Girls softball is a great sport! That bat is awesome,I know the coach was proud to get it! :you_rock:

Jay

Almost all the girls in our family play softball, with my grandaughter playing in College right now. Glad to see your girl is involved, and love the bat. That was a great gift.

TnTurk

I also have a daughter that plays high school softball and one that plays Jr high softball so I know how proud you are to watch her play. Nice looking bat by the way.  Congrats on both.

BOFF

WOW!!

What a great accomplishment of games won!!

Congrats to Val!!

Great craftsmanship on the bat as well. Nice work!!!

God Bless,
David B.

drenalinld

Great pics. Congratulations Val! The bat turned out great, I know the coach was proud of it.

outlaw

Im a good guy !!!

turkey slayer

Great pics! nice work on the bat!

Hognutz

Very nice pictures. How cool is that? Kudo's to your daughter, Val. Looks like she really enjoys the sport. The bat turned beautiful, as well.. Well done, Stoner and Val..Bravo!!! Mike :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Tail Feathers

Congrats to Val and the ladies on a great season!  That's a very nice gift that I'm sure the coach will display with pride in her office for years.

Your Val has a very sweet smile.  Be proud pop! :happy0064:

My youngest is still in middle school and plays select ball and we're off to another city today for a 3-day, 99 team State Tourney.  My daughter LOVES this and this will be her biggest venue ever.  She has two goals this weekend.  Her fifth no-hitter off the rubber and a state title.  Wish us luck1
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

bird

Great Pictures, Thanks for sharing them with us and the bat is outstanding.  I'm sure that the coach will cherish that bat forever. 

bird

LX_Trkyhntr

Congrats to  your daughter and her team!!  The bat is really a GREAT gift!! :you_rock:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

barry

Very nice!
Could be mistaken for a striker laying there in the grass!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions