OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

i got a deal!!!!!

Started by snapper1982, June 09, 2011, 07:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapper1982

so i was at work a couple days ago. i work for a company that cleans out forclosed houses. one of the other guys said hey look at this aint it for a shot gun. he tossed it to me. i said yeah it is a choke tube. are you gonna keep it? he said give me $2 (yes $2) and it is yours. i couldnt pull out my wallet fast enough. i handed him the $2 and said thanks. he said as fast as you pulled that money i bet it is worth alot more and i said yep. for the choke is a 20 gauge kicks. looks brand new with no wear or fouling. only problem now is i have do not a 20 gauge and have no idea what it fits...lol.. looks like remington threads.

gatrkyhntr70

lucky dog; those are great chokes !
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

allaboutshooting

Well...now you'll just need to get a 20 gauge shotgun to go with that choke! A friend of mine went to an auction and bought several boxes of assorted ammo. When he came home and his wife saw it, she asked if he even had guns that shot all that different ammo. He said he didn't but he soon would.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

OLE RASPY

Ill give ya 4 dollars you can double your money.

snapper1982

well i checked her out and it is a rem choke so i will be needing to buy a 20 gauge..lol

Spring Creek Calls

How about putting up a pic of the tube and see what you can get for it. I know I'd put a bid on it if it's a Gobblin' Thunder. I'm working on making my father's 870 20 ga. into a turkey gun.

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com