OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Callmaker shops and mancaves

Started by gobbler74, June 06, 2011, 02:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrkyhntr70

Gslam95 thats a great looking man cave!
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

ncturkey

Here is a picture of my Mancave I call it Mookie's Roost. It even has a walk-in closet.

GSLAM95

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

TarheelTurk

Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

JThomas

Its not this clean now....LOLO

And have added a 14" Ricon band Saw also..

spurman

Cool caves and shop's guys, thanks for shearing.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Old Gobbler

Jthomas- nice shop !! , I dont know how you keep it so clean - I do like the rafter storage idea
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

gobbler74

Almost done wiring my shop. Got most of it done today. I've been just a helper on the electrical ...woo hooo! can't wait...hopefully be workin in it my mid Oct. Gotta build work tables, blank ranks, a couple equipment pedastals, darn wiring has held me up waiting on those folks. Man cave room and display will come afterwards.  One thing I found out. Whatever number you have in mind for price of wiring and electrical, better add another 50% I'm almost down to saving aluminum cans. LOL
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Tail Feathers

Not as nice as some here but she works OK.  I need to add some more shelving and clean her up (it's much messier right now than these photos).

And it holds my tractor and four wheeler.

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

handcannon

Awesome looking shops and man caves. In the process of building mine as well. Converting a house into my shop and cave both.

gobbler74

Quote from: Gobblez on June 11, 2011, 02:03:12 PM
I guess I used the term "gas" loosely as mine is propane. With the optional wall mounted thermostat and fan it should be both functional and good looking.

:anim_25:
You know I think a corner mounted fireplace, "One of them triangular deals" will be perfect
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

gobbler74

These pics taken awhile back. I am almost through with the inside walls now.

drenalinld

It's looking great, can't wait to see the finished product!

gobbler74

Well guys checking in. It was a long hot summer, wiring delays and mandatory ot at work made it hard to get finished on the shop. I'll say this, I just finished a few strikers tonight and I'm kicked back in my high back shop chair with my feet on the table having a drink. Got some tunes on and the rain is hitting the metal roof...shooooot I'm good till spring, see yall!  :icon_thumright:

CallMaker

Some good looking shops.  I'm still using 1/2 of a double garage.  Of course the lawn mower , pressure washer and all that other stuff tends to get in the way at times.   
Steven