OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The GOATS (Temporary Thread For Harassing Other Teams and Such...)

Started by GobbleNut, February 13, 2022, 08:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

Sticks and stones may break my bones--------come to think of it so will everything else anymore.

crow

Quote from: zelmo1 on February 25, 2022, 11:22:42 AM
Calm down you old goats, you don't want to pop a seal at your ages. I would donate some spare parts, but mine are all used up too  :OGturkeyhead:

How heavy do those long underwear Depends get that you New Englanders put on to keep warm and DRY

zelmo1

Well I can't help you there crow, I wear the " men's depends".  I will ask my wife for you  :funnyturkey:

crow

reflexl

Quote from: crow on February 25, 2022, 06:20:14 PM
Quote from: zelmo1 on February 25, 2022, 11:22:42 AM
Calm down you old goats, you don't want to pop a seal at your ages. I would donate some spare parts, but mine are all used up too  :OGturkeyhead:

How heavy do those long underwear Depends get that you New Englanders put on to keep warm and DRY

I imagine by the time they dump 8 to 10 cups of coffee in them they slow them yanks down quite a bit.

zelmo1

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

crow

reflexl

Quote from: Happy on February 27, 2022, 08:22:42 PM
Everyone must be taking a nap now.

I woke up.
One of life's great mysteries is why are we all good looking and the rest of the teams so stinking ugly?

Happy

Quote from: reflexl on February 28, 2022, 09:07:48 AM
Quote from: Happy on February 27, 2022, 08:22:42 PM
Everyone must be taking a nap now.

I woke up.
One of life's great mysteries is why are we all good looking and the rest of the teams so stinking ugly?
It happens, I have pondered that as well. Something as blessed in the looks department shouldn't be so danged functional as well. Course if Bowguy has his way we will at least be broke. I got news for him. Can't make me more broke than I already am.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Roost 1

Hey Acid reflux, I prefer this......either you want to kill turkeys or you don't!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reflexl

Quote from: Roost 1 on February 28, 2022, 11:19:37 AM
Hey Acid reflux, I prefer this......either you want to kill turkeys or you don't!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL-YOU THE MAN
OR IS IT YOU THE BIRD!!!!

reflexl

Word has it that for a nominal fee Roost or Zelmo with be in a our cheering section. I guess we need to vote on how much to pay them.

reflexl

So it looks like this is our competition:
Guns & Bozos
The Boring 20s
Team Turd Collectors
Team Sink Stoppers
The Wanna Bs
The Limpclangers

Looks to me like a bunch of red neck jake killers. have to watch a few of them. They try to slide a possum in.