OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The GOATS (Temporary Thread For Harassing Other Teams and Such...)

Started by GobbleNut, February 13, 2022, 08:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

Quote from: Happy on February 22, 2022, 12:59:11 PM
Judging from the extremly high level of physical fitness i have seen on old gobbler.  I think a field baited with oatmeal cream pies would attract more turkey hunters than turkeys. The only way a turkey is dying is in hand to hand combat for the last one

It is simple. We go around to the fields they hunt and bait them up. I'll just bring plenty. While are killing all the birds they will be munching down on some oatmeal cream pies! It's only cheating if we get caught. Bad thing is if ole Roost sees this post he will run up ahead and eat them all.

Happy

Well if its oatmeal cream pies they are safe from me. Now if its sausage gravy, and biscuits.... well my wheels are still good enough to where I feel I can compete at a pretty high level.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

reflexl

If it's gravy and biscuits and sausage we are going to have a problem. may have to go to the woods late.

Happy

Looks like the Rim Clangers have decided to join this party as well. Hope they put air in their ball this time

crow

Quote from: Happy on February 23, 2022, 04:45:32 PM
Looks like the Rim Clangers have decided to join this party as well. Hope they put air in their ball this time

A required picture should be added to their team,
one showing all the pellet holes coming out of the top of their gobblers feet

Happy

reflexl

Ole Roost has volunteered to be a decoy this year. Awesome gesture by the old coot. We got a sample of his decoy suit. I think it is awesome.

Happy

I am not a decoy user....but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing how ol' Roost fares in hand to hand combat with about three long spurred gobblers. Might wanna at least let him wear track shoes though.

reflexl

Wont work. Turkeys would figure him out by the shoes. Go real!

zelmo1

Goodness, so many ill feelings for Roost1. He is a really great guy that wants to share his greatness with us all. I feel truly blessed knowing him. That being said, who do you think gets the best spot/ first shot when he comes hunting with me, my wife or him??? HMMMMMMM  :funnyturkey:

Happy

Zelmo,
If you have to ask that question then maybe you shouldn't be driving the GOAT limo. Heck your self preservation should have kicked in on that one.

FullChoke

Boys,

I got something to make your GOATS livers quiver.You can use these to bait both predator and prey.

Stampede starts....now.

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Happy

Happy to see arts and crafts was a success for your team. What colored star did you get on the fridge and who got caught eating the glue?

crow

Quote from: Happy on February 24, 2022, 04:42:58 PM
Happy to see arts and crafts was a success for your team. What colored star did you get on the fridge and who got caught eating the glue?

Just one more advantage of hunting out of a blind made out of baled up chuffa,
leaves you free to move around making arts and craft projects during the slow times of the day

Team "Shoot them on the limb" would have to modify the blind to accommodate the over head shots

guesswho

I worry about a man who has a secret stash of googly eyes, red, yellow and orange feathers.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff