OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The GOATS (Temporary Thread For Harassing Other Teams and Such...)

Started by GobbleNut, February 13, 2022, 08:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

I want to thank y'all for thinking I could drive or even read this foolishness, lol. I hope my wife shoots a big one this year so I can brag on it. Her bird scored higher than mine so I came in last in my own house. No shame coming second to the Crusaders. Only shame is not hunting. Good luck to us, and god bless us all.

reflexl

Back from the NWTF national convention in Nashville. We should have set up a booth for team GOATS.
Unfortunately it would have caused a traffic jam. Aint nobody ever seen turkey hunters as good looking as us.

Happy

Quote from: zelmo1 on February 20, 2022, 08:39:39 PM
I want to thank y'all for thinking I could drive or even read this foolishness, lol. I hope my wife shoots a big one this year so I can brag on it. Her bird scored higher than mine so I came in last in my own house. No shame coming second to the Crusaders. Only shame is not hunting. Good luck to us, and god bless us all.
Darn it zelmo. You are gonna have to knock that crap off. Your making it very difficult to harass you.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

RutnNStrutn

Kygobblergetter

I think all the other teams can come together to help with the goats special hunters trying to kill a turkey. We can hook you up with a driver and somebody to push your strollers if you're real nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reflexl

Quote from: Kygobblergetter on February 21, 2022, 12:57:20 PM
I think all the other teams can come together to help with the goats special hunters trying to kill a turkey. We can hook you up with a driver and somebody to push your strollers if you're real nice!

I'm in! Do we get in trouble if we accidently shoot one of the drivers? Asking for a friend.

eggshell

Quote from: Kygobblergetter on February 21, 2022, 12:57:20 PM

I'm in if your taking me to your spot. I'd like some snacks and drinks too, lemonade or tea is fine. My eyesight is really bad and I cough a lot, so your turkeys are pretty safe....give  me a couple dates  :funnyturkey: :goofball:

Kygobblergetter

Roost 1

Reflexel, if you need some help shoot me a pm.  Help killing a turkey that is....

reflexl

Quote from: Roost 1 on February 21, 2022, 06:16:45 PM
Reflexel, if you need some help shoot me a pm.  Help killing a turkey that is....

Sounds good to me!!!!! Are you bringing donuts and coffee too? I'm all over it! I like regular glased Krispy Kremes when the hot light is on!

reflexl

Kygobblergetter

Just drop me the pins for all your best spots. Just for scouting of course. I'd never go there without you all...

guesswho

Quote from: Kygobblergetter on February 21, 2022, 07:30:09 PM
Just drop me the pins for all your best spots. Just for scouting of course. I'd never go there without you all...
N57 33 58.66 W121 29 15.76

Knock yourself out
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Kygobblergetter

Quote from: guesswho on February 21, 2022, 08:19:43 PM
Quote from: Kygobblergetter on February 21, 2022, 07:30:09 PM
N57 33 58.66 W121 29 15.76

Knock yourself out

I'm scared to even look and see where that is

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff