OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The GOATS (Temporary Thread For Harassing Other Teams and Such...)

Started by GobbleNut, February 13, 2022, 08:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roost 1

guesswho

It's like everybody is afraid to form another team now.   It's like a Cricket calling contest in here now.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

timberjack86

Happy

For a second i thought that was the biggest turkey i had ever seen! Oh well this ain't the first time my good looks have emptied a room. Usually there is more yelling and screaming on the stampede out the door though. I figure everyone is busy working on their alibis now, the confident ones may be plotting their backup plan F. They know backup plans A through E ain't gonna work and they are in an F situation.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

eggshell

here see if this is little easier to view

G.O.A.T.S can get it done that's for sure

Happy

Thats better. I thought for a second all we had to do was submit one of Timberjacks gobblers and we would be done

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: guesswho on February 15, 2022, 06:57:22 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 13, 2022, 01:19:04 PM
Good thing multibeards don't count. I see you recruited GuessWho to carry the rest of you wanna be's on his back. He hunts exclusively on turkey farms where the pen raised birds are genetically engineered to produce multiple beards, and are fed a strict diet of steroid laced corn before they are turned loose on the farm.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Some state DNR's have paid Youtubers to promote their states.   Florida paid me to move in 1993, their turkey farm was dwindling.   Then five years ago Alabama paid me to relocate to Georgia for the same reason.  I lived on White Trash Drive in Georgia for one turkey season and they changed the name of my street.   If the GOATS need a high scoring bird to put this contest out of reach, I have their back.  But with the lineup Ive seen on the GOATS versus the other teams I figure I won't even have to put on my Crocs!     

Oh, they'll need your help alright!! GNH is taking the crown this year!!!

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: reflexl on February 16, 2022, 10:31:08 AM
Quote from: guesswho on February 15, 2022, 06:57:22 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 13, 2022, 01:19:04 PM
Good thing multibeards don't count. I see you recruited GuessWho to carry the rest of you wanna be's on his back. He hunts exclusively on turkey farms where the pen raised birds are genetically engineered to produce multiple beards, and are fed a strict diet of steroid laced corn before they are turned loose on the farm.

Some state DNR's have paid Youtubers to promote their states.   Florida paid me to move in 1993, their turkey farm was dwindling.   Then five years ago Alabama paid me to relocate to Georgia for the same reason.  I lived on White Trash Drive in Georgia for one turkey season and they changed the name of my street.   If the GOATS need a high scoring bird to put this contest out of reach, I have their back.  But with the lineup Ive seen on the GOATS versus the other teams I figure I won't even have to put on my Crocs!     

Why did RutNStrutn cross the road?

He left the TP in his truck. :jackson:
Never!! I'm serious about being prepared!!

crow

Quote from: guesswho on February 17, 2022, 05:39:31 PM
It's like everybody is afraid to form another team now.   It's like a Cricket calling contest in here now.   

Big sale at The Dollar store  on the book "Turkey Hunting made simple: A Beginners Resource..."

guess everybody's busy reading

timberjack86

Quote from: Happy on February 17, 2022, 07:31:04 PM
Thats better. I thought for a second all we had to do was submit one of Timberjacks gobblers and we would be done
Them birds are huge up here around home! We call em freezer fillers :funnyturkey:

guesswho

Quote from: crow on February 17, 2022, 10:10:49 PM

Big sale at The Dollar store  on the book "Turkey Hunting made simple: A Beginners Resource..."

:TooFunny:
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

reflexl

Quote from: crow on February 17, 2022, 10:10:49 PM

I wrote that book to get rich. Figured I could pay for a slam with the proceeds.

Happy

Did you put lots of pictures in it to help the poor fellows out?

crow

I bought 2 copies, it was worth the money just for the cool decals,
my truck and mailbox are lookin good

eggshell

I heard a certain team had members go in and tape the book to frozen pizzas and try to say it was a package deal for $5.99 ....dudes that a movie and a pizza, not a book and a pizza. Gosh what kind of skoolen did thees younguns gut anyway. Dynasty my foot, if they can't come up with something better than that how on earth they going to kill gobblers.