turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Greenleaf pants

Started by Jordan121787, January 22, 2022, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan121787

Been trying to find some medium greenleaf pants, but can't find anything really. Are mossy oak bottom lane and greenleaf seasonal or something?

Greg Massey

With the pandemic the last 2 years finding camo is like finding turkey ammo.. you have to do a lot of looking and driving around to find stuff... Our Local Academy Store this year didn't have much of anything in camo , like they have had in the pass with racks full of stuff in camo.. No insulated bib's or coveralls at all this year..

WV Ridge Reaper

Just gotta keep on looking in the right spots..depends on what kinda pants your after as well.

But hey don't worry it's January in another 4 months nomad will have all there stuff out and!!Then you can buy xx pants and make them into two pair.

Drives me insane every year it never fails

I actually ended up at a woods and water store this summer and found some of the mossy oak game keeper pants in green leaf..I'm really excited to try them this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Gun

It took me months last year to find pants and a shirt with plenty of green in it. Just keep searching the web.

rakkin6

Nomad, Drake etc. might be great I don't know because I .not spending 100.00 for a pair of turkey/deer hunting pants. Now being the capitalist I am I support those that want to. But I have been using Academys' Magellan brand for about 6 years now with absolutely no complaints. Wear their wick away shirts, eagle pass pants, camo backpacks etc. I stopped layering up a few years ago when I made the investment in a whole body containment suit for deer hunting so I don't care about insulation.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

simpzenith

I've been searching for some new hunting pants since last spring and still haven't found any. Seems everyone is out-of-stock. I have some bottomland pants that'll have to do I suppose. lol

Greg Massey

Quote from: rakkin6 on January 22, 2022, 01:06:57 PM
Nomad, Drake etc. might be great I don't know because I .not spending 100.00 for a pair of turkey/deer hunting pants. Now being the capitalist I am I support those that want to. But I have been using Academys' Magellan brand for about 6 years now with absolutely no complaints. Wear their wick away shirts, eagle pass pants, camo backpacks etc. I stopped layering up a few years ago when I made the investment in a whole body containment suit for deer hunting so I don't care about insulation.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Agree, Academy stuff is pretty good ...

Greg Massey

You can believe this or not, i find a lot of my camo at Goodwill, some like new and some of it just little worn... Walmart this week at my location was marking camo down over half price of what they had left in stock...

aclawrence

I bought a pair of Nomad Stretch Lite pants last year that were awesome for a light weight style hiking pant.  I bought mine off of eBay last year.

northms

Ol Tom Turkey (Drake) will have their new pants on website in February sometime according to the rep I use. They've got old stock of huge sizes currently on there. Supply chain has been killing them. Much of their deer apparel didn't come in this year until season was almost over for most of the country.

slicksbeagles1

This is what happens when everything is made in China or other foreign countries

Jordan121787

Quote from: northms on January 22, 2022, 06:05:54 PM
Ol Tom Turkey (Drake) will have their new pants on website in February sometime according to the rep I use. They've got old stock of huge sizes currently on there. Supply chain has been killing them. Much of their deer apparel didn't come in this year until season was almost over for most of the country.
Sweet! What's new about the pants from last year?

AndyH

I think I saw somewhere Nomad is supposed to be bringing back green leaf again this year

Mossberg90MN

Yea I would keep an eye on Nomad. I know I am... gonna give them shot this year.