OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Derby City Calls/DC

Started by rakkin6, January 22, 2022, 06:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkin6

Was scrolling around last night on the internet and saw a company named DC Calls. Come to find out they used to be Derby City Calls. I had seen Derby City Calls before, then they seemed to have went away. Never bought anything from them when they were Derby City but they do have some pretty calls and they say they are a music company also. Just wanted to know if anyone owns a call from them whether when it was Derby City or DC and what your thoughts were.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

GobbleGitr

I have a couple, neat design. They would call in a turkey IMO

vthokie7227

Derby City Calls used to be associated with First Quality Music out of Louisville, KY. Bill Sullivan, the founder of First Quality passed away several years back and there was talk about First Quality having an uncertain future. His son, Eric, has kept the business going but under a new name, Sullivan Banjo Company. Eric is a top notch guy through and through. I'm sure if you reached out to him he would be able answer any questions you might have.
https://sullivanbanjo.com/

bpsmag1026

I have a Derby City slate over glass, I think it's called the magnum. It's a good sounding slate, I use it quite a bit.