turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

DSD Strutter

Started by alloutdoors, February 06, 2011, 05:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alloutdoors

Ok, we need a new thread for drooling over these decoy pics.  Anybody been to Harrisburg to see one in person this weekend?

boomer

Thats an GREAT looking decoy but since I mainly hunt public. Dont think i would want to take the chance of it getting shot.

jbrown

That is an awesome lookin decoy!!!!!!

Dan Mallia

They "aced" that one too............. :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

chrisun

I still can't believe how awesome that looks!
John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

870BkWht

That's almost the real deal right there. 

tjh24

I was up at harrisburg this past weekend and didnt see and dsd decoys. Where are they up there?

mountman62

AWESOME, but guess i'll have to stick to Bmobile, money's tight
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

1iagobblergetter

Wow!! Decoys have come along way,looks great!!!

njdevilsb

I'd definitely get one if I was in the market for a new decoy. We have a Pretty Boy that does us pretty well.  If I was starting over and didn't have one yet, I'd be putting an order in for a DSD.

nctrkyhntr

Awesome looking decoy.  :z-winnersmiley:

joshua

I'd be afraid to hunt with it.  If there is a thing as looking to real then this decoy would probably be it. 
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

paintbrush

How the heck do I get him to raise his head so I can lay the smackdown on him?  :angry9:

TauntoHawk

they are listed as having a booth at the harrisburg show, I know i'll be looking for them just to see these decoys in person
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gobble!

They said the have only made 2 so far but I hope they have 1 in Harrisburg I will be there Saturday.