OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Hate! Absolutely HATE this new requirement to accept the advertising as a condition of service!

Started by sixbird, June 14, 2021, 10:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixbird

Anybody else annoyed to no end by it?
I hate to come on here any more because of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountainburd

I don't have any idea what you're talking about?? You mean logging onto the site?

lunghit

"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Jimspur

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

jhoward11

????? Nothing here. My advice is, if you hate something that bad, don't participate. Your going to make yourself miserable!

Pluffmud

You're probably seeing ads because you are using the Tapatalk app. You're going to have ads no matter what forum you visit with that app.
Psalm 46:10

GobbleNut

I only use a PC to get on the site, so I guess I can't relate to the issue.  However, there are rotating adds around the perimeter of the forum all the time.  Fortunately, they are all related to turkey hunting stuff!  ....And they don't pop up in the middle of our "captivating" conversations...   ;D 

rakkin6

Yeah they started them it seems a couple weeks ago on TAPATALK. When I login directly to the site there are no ads. I may delete Tapatalk and just log in through the site because it is annoying. But I understand they have to pay the bills, just not paying them through me.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

lacire

I was on another forum that required you to go through TAPATALK. I don't know but they my have been changing the forum to keep it up and running, I quite participating on it.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

rakkin6

DE OPPRESSO LIBER